DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Sanyo Rechargeable 1.2V 1900mAh AA Batteries (4-Piece Pack)
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytiagosan on 06/08/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:They are real, the package has a sayno hologram. I order these batteries to use with my son's wii controls and it works really nice, other rechargeable batteries don't last these long. I'm very happy, I know they are a little expensive, but I the end they are really wor... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySlavMix on 03/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These are my go to choice for almost all our battery needs. The great thing about these and other low discharge batteries is they hold their charge when just sitting around. Similar to alkaline batteries while most rechargeable batteries are all but flat a mon... Read more

2 1
  • posted bylarking on 11/21/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:These are the kind of batteries that camera-gear salesmen always recommend, and for good reason. They last a LONG time and they don't discharge while in the bag. You will need to shoot at full power for quite a while to go through a set of these. And since you... Read more

2 0
  • posted byDenijma on 07/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This Sanyo batteries are the best ever, i'm not talking about DealExtreme products only, i'm talking about the whole market, i've never seem such good batteries. 1 - Incredable build quality; 2 - Durable (So far after more than 300 charges, still rocks !) 4 -... Read more

6 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections