DX » Community » Reviews » Rechargeable 2500mAh AA Ni-MH LSD Batteries (4PCS)
Customer’s impression:
good Useful Cheap Low capacity bad price/quality ratio
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySuperboppe on 12/22/2016

Pros: [+] They are AA batteries. [+] They have a + and a - terminal. Cons: [-] The measured capacity is between 1620 and 1710 mAh, while they are sold as 2500 mAh. [-] Expensive batteries compared to their low capacity. [-] They are a bit longer than normal, and are difficult to fit in some I a I... Read more

Impression:Low capacity,bad price/quality ratio;

0 0 0

• posted byFuka77 on 08/04/2016

Pros. Can hold 2500mAh as advertised, they are really low self discharge batteries. Cons. The plasctic around the battery is really cheap and will tear after some use

Impression:good,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byFuka77 on 08/04/2016

Pros. Can hold 2500mAh as advertised, they are really low self discharge batteries. Cons. The plasctic around the battery is really cheap and will tear after some use

Impression:good,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byseanho on 07/09/2016

Still has self-discharge, after about 6 months of use, I saw about 20% loss in fully-charged batteries sitting on shelf for a month. A bit disappointing, as my more heavily-used 3rd-gen Eneloops lose virtually nothing in the same time. Still, I'm happy given the price. Got lots to scatter in Much... Read more

Impression:Cheap,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted bypeter620 on 02/11/2016

haven't been using them for a long time now, but so far they keep the charge reasonably.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byHLB on 05/12/2015

It has been a long while I bought these batteries and had the chance to experience that they are really low self discharge and keep the charge for a long time. 2 of them stayed over a year on my drawer and power the device after this long time quite well. I have regular rechargeable batteries and... Read more

Impression:low self discharge;

0 0 0

• posted byciganox on 07/30/2014

Pos: pode comprar sem medo, otima qualidade e carga, a carga dura muito tempo são LSD Low Self Discharge con: nenhum problema, nada contra

Impression:Muito bom otima pilha;

0 1 1

• posted bycdai8 on 11/24/2013

- nice looking - ok price - supposed to be LSD (Long shelf life). Haven't really tested these yet. We'll see in a few months - I tested them using my Tritron EQ charger and indicated 1680 mAh capacity thru a few charge/discharge cycle. 1680 is ok but not as the printed value. - fast charge do get... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byMarton on 08/27/2013

These batteries are just great. They charge to more than 2100mAh, I use 2 of them a in an old 7MP Canon A560 camera, and OH BOY THEY LAST A LOT!! And they are definitely LSD as they hold up the charge quite well even after months of no use! A 100% QUALITY PRODUCT! They are still 5 stars for me, a... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byxfer62 on 07/28/2013

AA batteries, not much to explain. They're heavy, good quality perhaps.They came charged as pointed in the package, that should prove they're LSD. I haven't used them totally until discharged. I haven't found any up to now. May be in the future I wonder if my samsung or energizer charger will if... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere