DX » Community » Reviews » Rechargeable 1.2V 2500mAh AA Ni-MH Low Self Discharge / LSD Batteries (4-Piece Pack)
Customer’s impression:
Muito bom otima pilha
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byciganox on 07/30/2014

Pos: pode comprar sem medo, otima qualidade e carga, a carga dura muito tempo são LSD Low Self Discharge con: nenhum problema, nada contra Read more

Impression:Muito bom otima pilha;

0 0 1

• posted bycdai8 on 11/24/2013

- nice looking - ok price - supposed to be LSD (Long shelf life). Haven't really tested these yet. We'll see in a few months - I tested them using my Tritron EQ charger and indicated 1680 mAh capacity thru a few charge/discharge cycle. 1680 is ok but not as the printed value. - fast charge batteries ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byMarton on 08/27/2013

These batteries are just great. They charge to more than 2100mAh, I use 2 of them a in an old 7MP Canon A560 camera, and OH BOY THEY LAST A LOT!! And they are definitely LSD as they hold up the charge quite well even after months of no use! A 100% QUALITY PRODUCT! They are still 5 stars for me, but it ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byxfer62 on 07/28/2013

AA batteries, not much to explain. They're heavy, good quality perhaps.They came charged as pointed in the package, that should prove they're LSD. I haven't used them totally until discharged. I haven't found any up to now. May be in the future I wonder if my samsung or energizer charger will charge ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymadmax1981 on 07/11/2013

They are good quality rechargeable bateries. They came pre-charged. They look real cool, white and red paint. The charge last for a very long time, more then one mounth meybe two or three (I didn't try it more then one month). They are the cheapest rechargeable batteries with LSD tehnologie. All the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydrbadger on 07/01/2013

Inexpensive batteries, charge up ok and work fine Don't seem to hold their charge for long periods of time. I bought these for a camera that I don't use all that often. I found that if I charge up all 4 batteries, the set in the camera is discharged when I try to use it weeks later - the battery warning ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byLanmix84 on 03/08/2013

Great price for set of four batteries. They came charged and were ready to use out of the box. Fits my Canon flash light EX 430 just fine. They last long in my flash light. I am very satisfied with these batteries. No cons at all. This is one great product. Cheap but works great. My recommendation. I ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysassykitty101 on 01/06/2013

+ Cheap! + It has near the 2500mAh of capacity as advertised! + They came precharged + Seems to be real LSD technology (hold the charge very well) + They appear good looking (labeling) + Can feed high currents + The cheapest x4 pack of AA LSD NiMh batteries sold here (among the quality ones) Bought these ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bythebeancounter on 09/28/2012

Great price for LSD batteries. Seem to be the capacity promised (at least they haven't died in my digital scale yet and my scale literally burns through regular rechargeables like a match to flash paper) Not free. Seriously...what cons? They were cheap and work as good if not better than duracell or ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydgatabria on 07/12/2012

I bought these not expecting much. I must say I'm pleasantly surprised, I charged these to use with my camera about two months ago, and so far I've taken about 100 pictures (about one a day) and they're still going strong on their first charge. None. These batteries have completely lived up to my expectations ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections