DX » Community » Reviews » Rechargeable 1.2V 2500mAh AA Ni-MH Low Self Discharge / LSD Batteries (4-Piece Pack)
  • 5 star 6 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Excellent batteries, great price

posted by sassykitty101 on 01/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

+ Cheap!
    + It has near the 2500mAh of capacity as advertised!
    + They came precharged
    + Seems to be real LSD technology (hold the charge very well)
    + They appear good looking (labeling)
    + Can feed high currents
    + The cheapest x4 pack of AA LSD NiMh batteries sold here (among the quality ones)
    Bought these not expecting much. I must say I'm pleasantly surprised, I charged these to use with my camera about one month ago, and so far have not had to recharge them and I used my camera allot over the holidays so I am really surprised.

Cons:

The labeling in the positive pole is a bit.... "Deteriorated". But it does not affect working
    - A bit heavy (it weights!) But maybe it is not a con, may a pro, because it shows "the good quality": more weight = more capacity...I did have to charge mine before I used them but not a big deal to me. As I checked them in my camera as soon as I got them and knew right away that I needed to charge them

OtherThoughts:

These batteries have completely lived up to my expectations so far. Excellent product.
    I conclude saying that these batteries worth the price. 100% recommended!

Bottomline:

I love these batteries as I have wasted so much money on other rechargeable batteries and after a while you just get tired of paying so much for something that does not last and are always having to recharge them every time you use them.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections