DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Rechargeable MP3 Music Speaker Player with Colorful Flash Light/FM/USB/TF - White
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 100% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Beautiful but not very robust

posted by gigacyan1 on 03/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

I bought it for my 5-year old son. The player looks and feels very nice, although it is a bit heavier that I would expect. Children that see it (especially girls) ask where we got it and ask for the same one.

It plays mp3 files from USB drive or from TF card - which is nicer because then nothing sticks out.

Cons:

TF card holder broke within a couple of weeks. The card would not fix inside. One can use a tape to prevent the card from falling out, or use a tiny USB card reader to use the card with the usb slot.

The rim that makes the ears and holds the front grate is made of thin silvery plastic. It quickly broke as the player was dropped one or two times and the grate falls of without it so I had to fix it with tape.

Radio reception is not good, but I don't need it anyway.

The flashing LED is somewhat annoying.

OtherThoughts:

I have purchased this player for my son as a replacement for another player from DX, which worked for almost two years. This player, clearly, will not last as long. Still, the player is very nice. I think that it is made for girls - girls seem to like it more and they would probably treat it with more care.

Bottomline:

One of the nicest mp3 players with speaker on DX - I have checked all of them and chose this one.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections