Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• A Roaring Mice

posted by Dominatrix on 10/19/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

- Small and sleek MP3 player with funny shape
    - Light effects (LED light) will delight your youngsters or will look good on a computer room
    - Loads MP3 from TF card - fast and convenient
    - Doubles as a radio of good quality at the touch of a button
    - Sound is incredibly clear despite the tiny size of loudspeaker and player: can be used on a normal size room and heard OK
    - Charges from an USB PC port or USB AC unit

Cons:

- ON / OFF button seems not to work very well
    - It has two USB ports, seems it charge better from plain USB one, not mini-USB.
    - TF card protudes a little due to round design of the player
    - No display or indication of any kind about the song is playing
    - No random order for MP3
    - Very few buttons, some have double function. You must get used to a short press for next / prev song, long press for turning volume up or down
    - Scan button for radio, does not save preset radio stations

OtherThoughts:

I wanted this one for playing dark music on a magic-themed room I have at home. I choose this player for size, prize and the lights (they give an eerie feeling on that lim-lighted room). Apart from some cons explained above, the player works as expected, and can be easily hidden in the room for greater effect and surprise guests. You can only find bargains like these at DealExtreme.

Bottomline:

I had a very special use in mind when I ordered the player, and fits perfectly the purpose I wanted to fulfill. I think this player will be a great gift for your children (they will love it) or enhance your bag of Halloween tricks with very little work. You can't be wrong about prize, and the overall quality is above average.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections