DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Android Figure Style USB Rechargeable 2-Mode White LED Flashlight - Green
  • 5 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytonyvalderrama on 08/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's a pretty powerful light for it's size, can charge off USB port and the light lasts a pretty long time between recharges (at least a lot more than I expected). Another great thing is that it's very small. Cons:The "Android head" (the one that covers the US... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEugene300 on 02/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I found this little torch very Usefull. It's a Rechargable USB Torch basically. I didn't expect it to be this bright, but it is very bright. Quality of the item is very good, mini-torch feels very sturdy. Cons:No Cons at all OtherThoughts:This is very usefull in the sense... Read more

0 0
  • posted byochico on 01/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Excellent size and good grip / since it was unpacked, has not been recharged / replaced my flashlight smartphone and now it does not leave my keychain / Besides all is a beautiful Android robot is having on your keychain Cons:The material does not have good qu... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymakesmebad on 01/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is a small flashlight to figure android usb. It recharges USB (very fast) and offers two options flashlight. A flashing manner and the other fixed. It has very good range of light that causes, and is tiny so it is a good tool to have on hand. Cons:This prod... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvitalif on 12/04/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It charges from USB! :) Disassemble and you'll have a good USB charger for small LiPo cells, for example those used in micro E-Flite helicopters (Blade mSR for example) and airplanes :-) In the inside there is a 60mAh cell. I guess the charge rate is about 150... Read more

1 0
  • posted byEnvoire on 08/01/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:I just received this LED flashlight in the shape of a android figure. First of all it looks absolutely great, the light is bright and easy to recharge by USB by taking of the cap and placing it into the usb port of your computer. The outside of the flashlight fe... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections