DX » Community » Reviews » 2.7" LCD MP3 Player Speaker w/ Calendar/Temperature Display/FM/Alarm Clock/Line In/SD/USB (2 x AAA)
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byleomsantos on 06/13/2014

The finish is very good, the battery lasts long, easy to set up, the audio is very good and the volume is loud. Is it possible to put audio on computer speakers this unit also. The best cost benefit. If it is turned off or the battery dies, it loses all settings. The remote control could be more intuitive. It should be easier to swap the favorite stations.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymountlander on 09/19/2013

A small radio. Upravletsya with the remote control. You can set the alarm to tune the radio or a file from a memory card or a flash drive. The station is stored. Controlled by a small remote control. Can be powered from the USb port. Another shows the temperature, day of week and month. It is very convenient. In a lot of empty space. It would be possible ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBillyBas on 09/11/2013

For me the device looks great. It is compact with a nice display. The sound is perfect: clear and strong. You can play MP3's using an USB or SD card. It does not come with a power adapter. One of the buttons does not respond well when you push it. It would be nice if the time is led all the time. Although there is an antenna, I do not have to extend ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjos1ntonio on 05/08/2013

* The built-in usb, card reader, line-in ports, music even with equalizer, many options as alarm-clock and sleep mode. * I like the clear sound with good bass; wood housing helps the sound * Good size, not too big not too small * The remote control is a good idea * volume to wake is too high and can't be controlled. (If there is a way, please tell me)... Read more

1 0
  • posted byZanga2 on 09/05/2011

- Good sound quality - Good reception strength - Powerful volume for such a small unit. - Multi functional display - It's not made from plastic so the sound quality is increased by the wood cabinet - Accurate thermometer - Can be charged with a standard USB adapter straight from the mains supply so you don't need a computer to charge the internal battery ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNoxie on 08/11/2011

Cheap radio for it's quality MP3 function Alarm that's pretty loud Am/Fm Awesome design A remote! The Radio antenna doesn't work with me... I can't receive anything where my normal radio can. Buttons came with a bit of the coating off The buttons are only pressable on the inside while the button is way bigger than that The manual doesn't show how to ... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections