DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Screen-Free MP3 Music Player with Remote Control/SD/USB/3.5mm Audio Jack - Silver (DC 12V)
  • 5 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySlavaKot on 04/22/2014

The device is made durable, made of aluminum, not loose. Reads data from flash memory without any problems. The remote will work about 5 meters. Long power cord, power is not heated. Installed in my car, and I am very satisfied. Sound good not switching is not cod. Convenient remote control. not yet found It was possible to lower the price. You can ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykrokus57 on 07/21/2013

Small, simple to use, very very cheap. Remembers last used mp3 file and last playing position in it even in emergency power off. No power cable or jack. Can't start/stop playing by power button on built in system. Does not have screen. Ugly desing. Need wired IR sensor, because I want to hide it deep in the car :) I am only listen audiobook in the car ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJollyrgr on 04/20/2013

This MP3 player works excellent in super cold weather (-10F) to very warm (100F). Works with SD cards or Flash drives. Some MP3 players have electronic noise when playing silent passages; this device does not. Buttons while small have a solid feel to them. The LINE OUT is much better than the FM modulator units. This device case is METAL and not cheap ... Read more

0 1
  • posted bytoninello on 11/26/2012

Easy to mounting, you must only connect the right cables. Good quality of sound. Simply to use. Nice design. Great switch that allows you to exclude the device, so you don't use up the battery of the car. The color is too showy because the dashboard are often dark. My dashboard is black! The power red light is too strong and may create problems to the ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byengsam on 06/08/2012

Very good quality MP3 player, sound quality equal to my CD MP3 quite expensive, equalizer quite functional and easily adaptable in the car. The internal circuits are well constructed and seem good quality. The equalizer settings are lost when power off and you can not browse folder as the ancient MP3 players for cars, most cars in my country (Brazil)... Read more

8 1
  • posted byRadek81 on 05/18/2012

Price, intuitive control, remote control distance range, good sound quality. Very good think which i found out is that after switch off and unplug from power source it still remember the last song which you play. After switch on the player starts play the last position. There works number of song jump. So you can set 10th song by pressing 1 and 0. May ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byarcanjoale on 11/25/2011

Good build quality, excelente sound quality (for files with 280 kbps or higher), good preset EQ, good response, easy instalation - perfect for car use. Good remote quality and use. Has no way to change folders. IT'S REALLY THE ONLY BAD THING, but it makes you mad when trying to find some especific file. Amazing sound quality, the only problem is the ... Read more

1 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections