DX » Community » Reviews » High-Performance 3-Fan Laptop Cooling Pad with 4-Port USB Hub
  • 5 star 3 ( 15% )
  • 4 star 14 ( 70% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 15% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBlakByrd on 06/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- 3 cooling fans - fits perfectly under my macbook - the fans rotate at a pretty high speed - enough cooling to keep running your games at good FPS - 4 port USB hub - the price ofcourse Cons:Not a lot but still a few - there seems to be a slot for external power, but no... Read more

0 0
  • posted byarlankarlos on 05/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- It's came with complete packege; - It's working properly; - It has USB Hub x 4, that's very useful; - Keep the laptop cool at desk or on bed; - Very cheap for so much quality; Cons:- It isn't known brand; - The shipment and delivery took about 40 days, I wish this came... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKoffert on 04/19/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:ok, i just bought these because I needed to have something to prop up my laptop, because it was too flat otherwise on the table .. but surprisingly enough, its so little noise. I have a 17 "so it does not fit my laptop( i knew that), but yet is the steady a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySNOWNUTS on 04/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Aluminium: very thermally conductive. Will cool down a hot laptop & move some air around. Very quiet. Four usb hubs that work are a fantastic addition. Cons:A little flimsy, could do with reinforcing struts on the base. Cabling is exposed, not a huge issue b... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynevacys on 09/25/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:A very easy to use product. very light weight, easy to carry around. I like it has "ON and off" switch Cons:Its made of a really thin metal and it bends so easily that even the laptops own weight bends it. The fans dont move enough air to create a significativ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrguzansky on 01/13/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Very easy to use, just plug and play - Comes with 4 usb ( it really works for mouses etc.). - Comes with a energy plug, - Makes your laptop higher and better to use and to type. Cons:- The wind is very very weak, in 1 week I bought more powerful fans - Not r... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytyfricko on 11/21/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:*The cooling effectiveness is rely good, and the fans are not noisy *Small size *more suitable for net-books Cons:*The quality of the body is bad, when unboxed the construction bent a little bit. *In my opinion the USB cable is rely short (apx. 25cm), becaose I used an... Read more

0 0
  • posted byschiavoni on 07/06/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It does cool the note. Its simple, you must to place the notebook normal fan in line with one fan of this, then you can see, and may feel a diference. Ok, its not, UOha! what a huge diference, but i saw a realy good improvment of cooling, since its a little ta... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOmyModr on 06/07/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's sturdy and does not bend under my 15,4" laptop. The temperature changes are noticeable, especially my HDD. Plastic/rubber pads so it does not move on the table. Cons:It's a bit small for my 15,4" laptop so I had to modify it. The only thing I did... Read more

0 0
  • posted byphilf on 07/03/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Does what it says on the tin (as they say) - 3 fans with adequate venting to cool your laptop - usb port power driver, no need for seperate power supply - built in USB ports to expand your number of USB port availability - rubber/silicon studs to provide lev... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections