DX » Community » Reviews » High-Performance 3-Fan Laptop Cooling Pad with 4-Port USB Hub
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by211112 on 08/03/2013

Fan Absolute pros are three powerful fan. 4 USB inputs enable other accessories for connecting to your computer. Rubber stoppers and the front edge of the plate like a heavier weight on your computer securely in place. Light weight. Easy to use for all Fans could have been better encapsulated from bottomside ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjendark on 07/18/2013

It cools the laptop and it is very easy to use. The USB ports seem useful if you want to plug anything else and the whole setup is very light so there are no problems if you want to move it. In addition to this, the fans are not noisy at all and it does not require much power to run. It is a little bit ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBlakByrd on 06/11/2013

- 3 cooling fans - fits perfectly under my macbook - the fans rotate at a pretty high speed - enough cooling to keep running your games at good FPS - 4 port USB hub - the price ofcourse Not a lot but still a few - there seems to be a slot for external power, but no power cable included (hub works fine ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byarlankarlos on 05/30/2013

- It's came with complete packege; - It's working properly; - It has USB Hub x 4, that's very useful; - Keep the laptop cool at desk or on bed; - Very cheap for so much quality; - It isn't known brand; - The shipment and delivery took about 40 days, I wish this came faster, maybe at the future; - It'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKoffert on 04/19/2013

ok, i just bought these because I needed to have something to prop up my laptop, because it was too flat otherwise on the table .. but surprisingly enough, its so little noise. I have a 17 "so it does not fit my laptop( i knew that), but yet is the steady and works like it should! 4 usb ports in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySNOWNUTS on 04/15/2013

Aluminium: very thermally conductive. Will cool down a hot laptop & move some air around. Very quiet. Four usb hubs that work are a fantastic addition. A little flimsy, could do with reinforcing struts on the base. Cabling is exposed, not a huge issue but worth noting. Connection for the USB cord ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynevacys on 09/25/2010

A very easy to use product. very light weight, easy to carry around. I like it has "ON and off" switch Its made of a really thin metal and it bends so easily that even the laptops own weight bends it. The fans dont move enough air to create a significative extra cooling. Did not feel any benefit ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrguzansky on 01/13/2010

- Very easy to use, just plug and play - Comes with 4 usb ( it really works for mouses etc.). - Comes with a energy plug, - Makes your laptop higher and better to use and to type. - The wind is very very weak, in 1 week I bought more powerful fans - Not recomended for laptop gamers, it's will be useless ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bytyfricko on 11/21/2009

*The cooling effectiveness is rely good, and the fans are not noisy *Small size *more suitable for net-books *The quality of the body is bad, when unboxed the construction bent a little bit. *In my opinion the USB cable is rely short (apx. 25cm), becaose I used an extension for connecting to my USB port.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byschiavoni on 07/06/2009

It does cool the note. Its simple, you must to place the notebook normal fan in line with one fan of this, then you can see, and may feel a diference. Ok, its not, UOha! what a huge diference, but i saw a realy good improvment of cooling, since its a little tall, the air can come from under the pad and ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections