DX » Community » Reviews » 3-in-1 Capacitive Stylus Pen + Red Laser Pointer + White LED Flashlight - White (3 x AG3)
Customer’s impression:
good and cheap
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPercyvanPoelgeest on 09/24/2014

This stylus works great and looks great. The writing on an iPad works good, but you can also use it to write on paper and the laser also works. Compared to an other stylus I bought this stylus works good in all his functions and that for this price is remarkable. Read more

Impression:good and cheap;

0 0 0

• posted bylibortolin on 10/22/2012

Beautiful design, great material, just like the images on the site. I think it is OK! The touch function is OK, works perfectly at my iPad2. Very confortable. The batteries came low charged or the contacts arent´t that good... The lights are very weak. I´ll try change the batteries and see ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrlindner on 09/14/2011

works great with capacitive touchscreens (tried with Samsung Galaxy S and Archos 70). Laser is bright and not too small point. flashlight is ok. comes with a small plastic shield inside so the batteries wont be dead on arrival. Buttons are a bit hard to press, Clamp is way too strong why spend so much ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections