Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypalszabo on 12/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very nice earings, in a very affordable price. Same as on the pictures, and shines perfectly. The quality is very good, strong enough. Cons:The jeweler I asked is not sure it is real silver. But I don't care, I like it anyway. OtherThoughts:I got a lot of prise when I w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHellison on 07/18/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-The color and the shine of this earrings are awesome, got pretty well on my girlfriend, and she loved it. -The build quality is just great. -Nice Price -I still don't believe, is very nice!!!! -The cristals looks lilke a little star. -A cor e o brilho desses br... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjselles on 10/01/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The color and the shine of this earings are great, and got pretty well on my girlfriend, I recommend. The shape is not totally round, what makes it special and different from the similars. The cristals are the extra touch making the piece look a little star. It's made o... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjselles on 09/17/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This earring got pretty well on my girlfriend, and it's very similar with some good plate made ones sold in Brazil. - It has a good build qualit - It doesn't cause any alergic reactions - Good price - Till now, it didn't lose it's bright Cons:Bigger than I tho... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOtta321 on 09/11/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is very light. The design is beautiful. The gems are just part of the freight, so it is so light. Can be used on a daily or party. The price is much lower cost than it appears. The gems shine a lot. Does not tarnish with time. Cons:I can not find somethin... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfedunov on 05/01/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very nice looks&Nice price A lot of diamonds, let and imitation, please ears and will raise your mood. The balls are not bulky, they can even wear a young lady. Cons:It is not in a box as stated on the website, but in a small plastic box, which also was damaged. To give... Read more

0 0
  • posted byojgolan on 04/28/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great gift. I got one for the wife and now all the family is asking for it. the "globe" part is very shiny and some parts are see through. My wife loves it and uses then a lot more then I expected. Built quality is great and just makes you think, how much they... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygreedybeast on 01/25/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-great price -looks great -very nice and comfortable wearing -shiny piece of jewelery, I really like them and totally recommend this buy Cons:-"crystals" are just on one side - but still looks great -none that I can see so far, just filling the space O... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEinari25 on 12/21/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Cheap -Looks great -quality is good -Girlfriend really liked them -Look much more expensive that they really are Cons:-Those "diamonds" are just on one side of the earings(as seen on pictures) would be much better looking if there would be diamonds on both side... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHally on 12/15/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:These are the prettiest ear rings. They are a decent size so can be seen unlike some small mesh ear rings. They catch the light and sparkle making them quite eye catching. For the price you really can't go wrong with these and buying a backup pair isn't a bad idea either.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections