Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhesitating on 04/02/2013

The price is amazingly low, considering that the little dolphins seem a much pricier present. I have bought those with two other silver plated dolphin jewels as a birthday gift for a young girl, and she love them, the earrings and a necklace with a dolphin hanger and a bracelet - were a perfect match. no cons - I just hope they keep their glow for a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMutual on 12/02/2011

The earrings look shiney and cute. The gift box is also very cute and an ideal gift box. It's an ideal small gift, for someone who loves dolphins. The diamonds also look great. The build quality is not totally acceptable. The earrings I received weren't identical. The ring on the right one was slightly bend. Bad quality. It's a good gift for someone ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykazer92 on 04/15/2011

so cheapppp wooowwwww amzing price look so good, great design, look like really expensive earings very fast postage, maybe 1 week to the UK! ive heard from other reviews that the giftbox is shabby, but mine is ok, i think its meant to have a sort of textured marble effect on, which some might think is "dirt" or whatever. little code sticker ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVasaX on 04/04/2011

Very nice, fair price, nice package, nice design. Gift box is paper and have SKU number on top... so its pretty heavy to remove it without leaving mark. No locking mechanism, just small hook. Little residues and marks from manufacture. Pretty obvious from close look, invisible from normal distance. I bought them for my girlfriend as a present. I'm keeping ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHighlander31 on 07/04/2010

I gave on of these to my lady, she says is nice cuz of the dolphins and its size is perfect not that big or small. The material seems like silver, But I am not a expert on that field, yet it looks good. It came in a small average looking box. A better looking box will make this much for attractive for a gift, also I needed to fix the one I received ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjakys on 04/28/2010

I really like this earings, it looks very expensive, but it's not It seems quite fragil, so you have to be careful, but I think that apply with any kind of jewerly. Realmente me gustan estos aretes, se ven caros pero no lo son. Se sienten un poco fragiles, asi que tienen que ser cuidadosos, pero creo que eso aplica a cualquier tipo de joyeria. It seems ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFeniksas on 03/06/2009

Design is very cute. My girl liked them very much and did't wanted that i ordered those for seling to other girls :) she said Those are just for me so no other girl should have them. Price is good for the quality. From close view it looks a bit cheap but not so big cons. On my girls ears it looks very nice, as it was bought at expensive shop. Also she ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShiranami on 03/04/2009

They are pretty. They look more expensive than they actually are. When I gave them to my mom as a birthday present, she absolutely loved them. She says she wears them all the time and that people have commented on how pretty they are. (I suppose they're very eye-catching because they're so sparkly.) I haven't heard any complaints yet. :) Work really ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybajapete on 02/07/2009

unbelievable cheap prices they have here and the quality is way more than expected for the price... these was another xmas stocking filler for my beloved.. and she loved them.. she is into dol[ins and i got matching necklase as well... i se them on her time to time hence the women likes to change the jewelery on regular basis but as far is i know they ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEspork on 01/28/2009

Wow, I still can't believe this deal! The same earrings at a local shop would cost at least ten times more than it costs on DealExtreme! It's silver so it's okay for sensitive ears, and the design is really great! The light sparkles on them. Some minor design flaws, nothing really special, you have to really look at it from up close to see them. I love ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections