Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDriver00 on 04/16/2013

This necklace is a very stylish jewelry,with a perfect color combination of green elements and dark green peaces.is not too large and you can wear on day out walk also and for parties.With dress blazers and with a lot of different clothing.I like the material and it is not so hard on your neck .It is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byuvnesh on 04/16/2013

Very original and beautiful, it is not a common necklace which you would find everywhere and this makes the touch unique. It is quite heavy if you like to carry light-weighted stuffs else it would be nice for you It is sometimes difficult to close or open it. It would be nice is we could get it in a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byv0id81 on 02/01/2013

In general a very nice and original necklace with attractive details. Very good and pretty gift. Did you see the design of the product? well it's very beautiful! My wife loved it It's very elegant. I bought it as a gift to my wife and I can really say that she loved, as she is using it so many times.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAlkonel on 11/05/2009

Precisely corresponds to the description on a site. Beautiful. Very large. Will perfectly satisfy those buyers who loves heavy, large ornaments. Original.The necklace does not compete to expensive ornaments, it of absolutely other schedule. It is costume jewellery, but perfectly made. Not always pertinently ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byE_Man on 10/13/2008

It's a nice big green amber colored necklace that can go well with a number of different outfits. Good, sturdy build quality has stood up to quite some use so far. The beads looked cracked, however after looking closer, all of them had this, so it was more a case of this was the style. The amber color ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections