DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Aluminum Sporty Water Bottle w/ Carabiner - Black (750ml)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDasenSplit on 02/24/2014

-Price is reasonable -Looks great,nice color, nice print -Very light weight -Essential on hiking trips -The water does not get warm easy -had a bit of a smell at the beginning -the back print of the firm, they could lose it, don't like it -the carabiner is week, will break for sure if put to a lot of ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byEVGENusu on 10/22/2013

- easy in use; - cool printing; - exactly what I need; - saving temperature of the liquid for a long time; - little weight. I have not idea, to whom might be needed carabiner in the bottle cap. But, it's not real con, it is easy to remove it. Good bottle for the hot days. Liquids in it remains cool for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfafkac on 05/05/2013

Looking great, light, easy to use for everyday usage none at this time, smells a bit but i think that is normal and goawey with the time pass by would appreciate 1liter version, when i order it i thought that ill be using the carabainer, now i dont thins so, could be litter sturdier looking forward to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrbrisolar on 10/12/2012

really light weight, very easy to carry(because the carabiner included), closes perfectly (it really does not leak) it fully is 750 mililiters keeps the water fresh for long because it is aluminium material actually for a point of view, 750 is too big, i think 500 was enough to take to class or something ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrbrisolar on 08/16/2012

really light weight, very easy to carry(because the carabiner included), closes perfectly (it really does not leak) it fully is 750 mililiters keeps the water fresh for long because it is aluminium material actually for a point of view, 750 is too big, i think 500 was enough to take to class or something ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrbrisolar on 12/30/2011

The price is not so cheap. That really have 750ml The water does not get hot so quickly, good to keep in car or carry in bag! The stopper is easy to open and close, different from most bottles from this kind! the bottles mouth is great to drink direct, that is not to big should come with a jacket, to ... Read more

0 0 5

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections