Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRahulnow on 01/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I am very happy with this purchase, my wife absolutely loved it. - Very good built quality. - The picture shown here doesn't do justice to the actual necklace. It looks better than the picture. - Amazing price for this quality. - Sharp multiple colors, can be worn with... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybword on 09/23/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A really nice statement necklace for a great price. Just to let you know: this is a statement necklace and it's BIG. I had to replace the drops because one was missing, but I enjoy that sort of thing and it made it more my own. I added jade and carnelian beads to the bo... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysantainfernal on 04/03/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:very beautiful, suitable for garment.such as in the picture. Cons:No cons found. OtherThoughts:original pieces of jewelry are your style, you will LOVE this necklace! It is a good necklace because you can combine it with everything. It doesn’t look as cheap as i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjmfjujuba on 11/22/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:-The Glamorous Designer Antique Amber Style Beaded Toggle Necklace looks pretty when you wear it. -The details on the necklace are very beautiful and cute. -The colour of the materials are pretty and look nice combined. -The necklace is well-made and looks as if... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytranpati on 03/06/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It really looks like an antique the price the quality is acceptable Cons:It’s too heavy The thread which the necklace has been made of is not as good as it should. OtherThoughts:It is a good necklace because you can combine it with everything. It doesn’t look... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDesertsoul on 12/16/2010

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:My positive opinion about the product are: The product is easy to use, beautiful, suitable for garment. - It looks expensive, - great collors, - have nise wooden beads, - looks strong Cons:My negative opinions about the product are: - This item is too big for... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykomatineni on 09/27/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Pros - good quality and nice design Cons:Cons - a bit heavy and look in to dimensions before you buy it. OtherThoughts:We ordered thinking this is kinda necklece but when it was delivered a bit surprised. this piece is really big and heavy. Lots and lots of be... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLorralien on 07/19/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- the price - it looks much more expensive than what you will pay for it - conversation piece - will go with many different outfits - can wear it in all seasons Cons:- should have bought another one to give as a gift! OtherThoughts:this necklace is a really beau... Read more

0 0
  • posted byschopf on 05/30/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A great necklace! Nobody can pass near to it without notice it. It really attracts eyes. False cracked beads are really impressive! Really beautiful! Its well built. Nothing to say about that. I cant believe how it costs only $4.97. It really looks like more e... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections