Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I liked the unit. The lighting is intense and is easy to use. The handle is interesting to hang in the camping tent. Cons:The handle is fragile and came broken. The dimmer does not have much precision. At least one lens area should be dark to not bother the eyes. OtherT... Read more
Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:1. It is light
2. It is small 3. Easy to use
4. The dimmer is a good idea and if you want to to have the lantern as a background it is perfect. Cons:Sadly, I am rather disappointed from this item. It is made of low quality plastic and it is very fragile. I almos... Read more
Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:1) Very bright
2) Dimmable (using the knob that turns at the top of the lantern)
3) Good size (not too small and not too large)
4) Very handy during a blackout Cons:1) Handle is very small. It just fits my hands but is more suitable for a child's hand. OtherThoughts:1) Us... Read more
Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:First of all, this vintage camping lantern is super cute. It's really easy to use. Comes with a dimmer instead of a switch, which I find awesome cause, sometimes while camping and inside the tent, you don't really need THAT much light. Cons:So far, none. Oh, wait... Ok,... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.