DX » Community » Reviews » Vintage White 16-LED Bivouac Camping Lantern Light with Rotary Switch (3xAA)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydtmoreira on 11/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I liked the unit. The lighting is intense and is easy to use. The handle is interesting to hang in the camping tent. Cons:The handle is fragile and came broken. The dimmer does not have much precision. At least one lens area should be dark to not bother the eyes. OtherT... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykHaotic13 on 08/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:1. It is light 2. It is small 3. Easy to use 4. The dimmer is a good idea and if you want to to have the lantern as a background it is perfect. Cons:Sadly, I am rather disappointed from this item. It is made of low quality plastic and it is very fragile. I almos... Read more

0 0
  • posted byds2chan on 07/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:1) Very bright 2) Dimmable (using the knob that turns at the top of the lantern) 3) Good size (not too small and not too large) 4) Very handy during a blackout Cons:1) Handle is very small. It just fits my hands but is more suitable for a child's hand. OtherThoughts:1) Us... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySigfa on 04/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:First of all, this vintage camping lantern is super cute. It's really easy to use. Comes with a dimmer instead of a switch, which I find awesome cause, sometimes while camping and inside the tent, you don't really need THAT much light. Cons:So far, none. Oh, wait... Ok,... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections