I liked the unit. The lighting is intense and is easy to use. The handle is interesting to hang in the camping tent. The handle is fragile and came broken. The dimmer does not have much precision. At least one lens area should be dark to not bother the eyes. Good buy, I recommend it, especially if in ... Read more
1. It is light
2. It is small 3. Easy to use
4. The dimmer is a good idea and if you want to to have the lantern as a background it is perfect. Sadly, I am rather disappointed from this item. It is made of low quality plastic and it is very fragile. I almost certain it will brake if it is dropped. The ... Read more
The lantern came with 16 led and a kind diffuser on top of them that make possible to illuminate homogeneously a larger places than I expected. The other grate advantage is the dimmer that make possible to adjust exact the amount of light we need, saving a lot of battery too. The scale uses on pictures ... Read more
1) Very bright
2) Dimmable (using the knob that turns at the top of the lantern)
3) Good size (not too small and not too large)
4) Very handy during a blackout 1) Handle is very small. It just fits my hands but is more suitable for a child's hand. 1) Uses 3 AA batteries
2) Light shines in all directions ... Read more
First of all, this vintage camping lantern is super cute. It's really easy to use. Comes with a dimmer instead of a switch, which I find awesome cause, sometimes while camping and inside the tent, you don't really need THAT much light. So far, none. Oh, wait... Ok, one. Maybe instead of the little thick ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.