DX » Community » Reviews » Vintage White 16-LED Bivouac Camping Lantern Light with Rotary Switch (3xAA)
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydtmoreira on 11/02/2013

I liked the unit. The lighting is intense and is easy to use. The handle is interesting to hang in the camping tent. The handle is fragile and came broken. The dimmer does not have much precision. At least one lens area should be dark to not bother the eyes. Good buy, I recommend it, especially if in your neighborhood lack a lot of energy, if you will ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykHaotic13 on 08/30/2013

1. It is light 2. It is small 3. Easy to use 4. The dimmer is a good idea and if you want to to have the lantern as a background it is perfect. Sadly, I am rather disappointed from this item. It is made of low quality plastic and it is very fragile. I almost certain it will brake if it is dropped. The parts are not properly put together and it rattles ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLeoBirnfeld on 07/30/2013

The lantern came with 16 led and a kind diffuser on top of them that make possible to illuminate homogeneously a larger places than I expected. The other grate advantage is the dimmer that make possible to adjust exact the amount of light we need, saving a lot of battery too. The scale uses on pictures on DX site even on the box where it came is not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byds2chan on 07/22/2013

1) Very bright 2) Dimmable (using the knob that turns at the top of the lantern) 3) Good size (not too small and not too large) 4) Very handy during a blackout 1) Handle is very small. It just fits my hands but is more suitable for a child's hand. 1) Uses 3 AA batteries 2) Light shines in all directions Great lantern. I wouldn't hesitate to buy a second ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySigfa on 04/05/2013

First of all, this vintage camping lantern is super cute. It's really easy to use. Comes with a dimmer instead of a switch, which I find awesome cause, sometimes while camping and inside the tent, you don't really need THAT much light. So far, none. Oh, wait... Ok, one. Maybe instead of the little thick plastic handle, I'd prefer a stringy thing or ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections