DX » Community » Reviews » ROCK Retractable Capacitive Touch Screen Stylus Pen with Anti-Dust Plug - White
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byriven78 on 01/03/2014

Great product, I've tried several others styluses and this is my favorite. Lightweight, great in size, very comfortable. The tip is an excellent shape, nice rubber feel to it, works great, nice compact size. The size and weight makes it comfortable to use. Great styluses with dust plugs for your 3.5mm ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjeroen133cc on 03/01/2013

Capacitive screens are the standard in quality touch screens but at times they can be a little annoying. The average stylus does not work. Your screen is always covered in finger grease and humidity can be the worst enemy of all. Luckily, now you can get great styluses with dust plugs for your 3.5mm ... Read more

ROCK Retractable Capacitive Touch Screen Stylus Pe ROCK Retractable Capacitive Touch Screen Stylus Pe ROCK Retractable Capacitive Touch Screen Stylus Pe ROCK Retractable Capacitive Touch Screen Stylus Pe ROCK Retractable Capacitive Touch Screen Stylus Pe ROCK Retractable Capacitive Touch Screen Stylus Pe

0 0 0

• posted bybiker750 on 10/30/2012

This touch pen is the best one that I ever used. I had two other brand touch pen but Rock Retractable Capacitive Touch Screen Stylus Pen is the number one. First of all it's so light that you can easily forget you are carrying a touch pen. It's retractable that means it fits all type of fingers, short ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections