DX » Community » Reviews » Retractable 1 x 3W CREE P4 LED + 8 x LED 3-Mode Bivouac Camping Lantern Light w/ Strap (3 x AA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byyarongo on 11/06/2013

Light, plastic doesn't feel too cheap, strong lighting, smart design, easy to operate, needs only AA batteries. Battery holder has no indication on the orientation of the battery - I had to guess when I inserted the battery. Plastic doesn't feel cheap but also doesn't feel too good. Light sometimes too ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfureiya on 09/05/2013

The quality is great. It looks good and feels solid. The plastic has a matt surface, that's nice. Multifunctional light. Quality/Price combination is perfect. Great for tent or cabin. Or maybe you can keep it as a emergency light in a car. The power button is between the case and the glass, so when you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCanoehound on 07/13/2013

This lamp offers a few different lighting options within 1 unit. Flashlight, lantern and with 3 different lighting intensities. Also there are a few different ways you can stand or hang this lamp. Lights are bright enough for camping or for emergencies as general lighting. The legs allow for a good sturdy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCustomerService on 04/20/2013

Does what it's supposed to - makes light:) Clever design that allows folding the lantern together requiring minimal storage space. Larger than I expected, which in my case is bad, but others may want a larger lantern. I was looking for a more pocket sized solution. It doesn't distribute light very well.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydesertdawg57 on 02/25/2013

This is a nice lantern. Good as a night light (first click) inside the tent, reasonable light as flashlight (second click) and good light at click 3 as full lantern. Build quality does not justify high price. Very "plasticky" feel; transparent plastic is easily scratched. Inconvenient switch ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPkiller on 01/13/2013

inexpensive and compact, great for in a tent or packing. functions as advertised and i am not at all disappointed with this purchase. none really, i expected this to be very cheap and poorly made but it is not to bad. used this on a few trips into the woods, works great in a tent and if you need to get ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byipsa666 on 12/10/2012

It's compact and light to use for camping or hiking, and even inside the house. The torch lens is made with cheap plastic, so it isn't that clear to use as a torch. Also, I need to see the video on DX site, to show how to put in the batteries. No instruction comes with the box. Built quality can be better ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTheDrot on 10/09/2012

Excellent production quality. Really bright Cree LED. It uses cheap and always available AA-batteries or rechargeables like I have. Good quality plastic. Several modes of operation. Compact design. Note this is not water proof, I think it can keep small splashes of water outside. Not enough clips for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybretta9x on 07/18/2012

i bought this lantern to use in the house in case of blackouts it is small enough to fit in a bed side table and is good enough to keep me out of trouble, and with it being LED it should last a long time, with it's fold out legs it is good for putting on the table, and is useful when checking the fuse ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKozer on 06/28/2012

Really bright Cree LED. The 8 standard LED's are not as bright but still useful as low-light illumination. As a lantern, you can switch between having just the Cree LED, 8 LED's or both on at the same time. As a flashlight, you can only use the Cree LED. Handy to have for emergencies or camping. The ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections