DX » Community » Reviews » Retractable 1 x 3W CREE P4 LED + 8 x LED 3-Mode Bivouac Camping Lantern Light w/ Strap (3 x AA)
  • 5 star 6 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 22% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 11% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by fureiya on 09/05/2013

Pros: The quality is great. It looks good and feels solid. The plastic has a matt surface, that's nice. Multifunctional light. Quality/Price combination is perfect. Great for tent or cabin. Or maybe you can keep it as a emergency light in a car. Cons: The power button is between the case and the glass, so when you are using it as a flashlight y... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by CustomerService on 04/20/2013

Pros: Does what it's supposed to - makes light:) Clever design that allows folding the lantern together requiring minimal storage space. Cons: Larger than I expected, which in my case is bad, but others may want a larger lantern. I was looking for a more pocket sized solution. It doesn't distribute light very well. OtherThoughts: It would be mu... Read more

0 0
  • posted by desertdawg57 on 02/25/2013

Pros: This is a nice lantern. Good as a night light (first click) inside the tent, reasonable light as flashlight (second click) and good light at click 3 as full lantern. Cons: Build quality does not justify high price. Very "plasticky" feel; transparent plastic is easily scratched. Inconvenient switch placement, especially when in &... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Pkiller on 01/13/2013

Pros: inexpensive and compact, great for in a tent or packing. functions as advertised and i am not at all disappointed with this purchase. Cons: none really, i expected this to be very cheap and poorly made but it is not to bad. OtherThoughts: used this on a few trips into the woods, works great in a tent and if you need to get up at night you... Read more

0 0
  • posted by ipsa666 on 12/10/2012

Pros: It's compact and light to use for camping or hiking, and even inside the house. Cons: The torch lens is made with cheap plastic, so it isn't that clear to use as a torch. Also, I need to see the video on DX site, to show how to put in the batteries. No instruction comes with the box. OtherThoughts: Built quality can be better to make it a... Read more

0 0
  • posted by TheDrot on 10/09/2012

Pros: Excellent production quality. Really bright Cree LED. It uses cheap and always available AA-batteries or rechargeables like I have. Good quality plastic. Several modes of operation. Compact design. Cons: Note this is not water proof, I think it can keep small splashes of water outside. Not enough clips for the legs. Inconvenient access to... Read more

0 0
  • posted by bretta9x on 07/18/2012

Pros: i bought this lantern to use in the house in case of blackouts it is small enough to fit in a bed side table and is good enough to keep me out of trouble, and with it being LED it should last a long time, with it's fold out legs it is good for putting on the table, and is useful when checking the fuse Cons: this is not a big problem but a... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Kozer on 06/28/2012

Pros: Really bright Cree LED. The 8 standard LED's are not as bright but still useful as low-light illumination. As a lantern, you can switch between having just the Cree LED, 8 LED's or both on at the same time. As a flashlight, you can only use the Cree LED. Handy to have for emergencies or camping. Cons: The retractable plastic housing does... Read more

0 0
  • posted by PVMAND on 10/12/2011

Pros: Seems to be good quality plastic. Retractable feets, for me it was important that it uses cheap and always available AA-batteries or rechargeables like I have. You can use all leds (8+1CREE), or just 1CREE or 8 traditional LEDS. Cons: Can not find any, maybe postage: it took long time to arrive to Europe. Sometimes postage is fast but now... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections