Pros: Well made, better quality than I expected. They are correct Phillips 00 tips that actually fit the heads of screws. They are still like new (a lot of that is due to the fact that they actually fit the screw heads properly, which reduces wear). Handles are a good shape and fit my hands OK. What else can I say to get to 500 characters to ge... Read more
Pros: - Small size which gives you precision when disassembling electronics.
- Very cheap
- Good build quality
- You practically get two for the price of one (or even less) Cons: - As many others have mentioned: you have to buy two of them, but you are aware of that and the price is still awesome.
- They come without a case/stand. OtherThoughts... Read more
Pros: - Worked great for my Sony PSP screws.
- Nice rubberized grips.
- Easy to hold.
- Easy to use (well, for this size of screws/screw driver - never going to be the easiest thing in the world to use).
- Good build quality. Cons: - You have to buy two of them (I only needed one).
- Not the cheapest screw drivers in the world (although they ar... Read more
Pros: * Nice grip--easy to hold and turn * Perfect size for electronics disassembly. * After weeks of use, the heads still haven't stripped, indicating a good build quality * It's a twofer, in case you lose one Cons: You have to buy two of them, even if you only need one. Not a big deal, though. OtherThoughts: I purchased these at the same time... Read more
Pros: very nice grip... good for small projects very small build; smaller then in picture small #00 pointers Cons: does not open psp like posted in the first comment ! must have #000 screwdriver has some kinda swivel thing on the edge... dont know what is for but looks like its about to fall off OtherThoughts: 500chars500chars500chars500chars50... Read more
Pros: Great Screwdrivers, I opened up my PSP easily with it. The build quality seems pretty nice and its got a good grip. The tips aren't magnetic, but they don't have to be to open up the PSP. Cons: No cons really. It didn't strip any of my screws and they seemed rather durable. The shipping for this took awhile, but it was probably cause it w... Read more
Pros: Opens Psp up perfect. Won't strip your screw easy. no problems if you need a #00 Phillips. Vey nice Quility. Would use for alot of things. Cons: Its not magnetic(makes the work harder).
Hopefully they make them magnetic soon. OtherThoughts: I use it alot. But it really needs to have magnetics.
I use it to repair games change my watch's Ba... Read more
Pros: This thing is great because it can change my PSP faceplate without any problems. It opened it up without being forced or stripping any screws off. It came with 2 which is great just incase if i lose one, and i lose things all the time. Cons: Probably the only con i have is that it is not magnetic. But that's not a problem for PSP faceplat... Read more
Pros: doesn't slip in your hand when you do have to apply pressure. dont hurt fingers when using them (unlike the full metal ones). very easy to handle Cons: Handle made out of plastic and can break if to much pressure is applied. metal only goes halfway into the handle. if you don't apply the proper amount of pressure you can end up stripping... Read more
Pros: - PERFECT for disassembling PSPs
- Grip is awesome
- Comes in a 2 pack! If you lose one, you still have another
- REALLY CHEAP! Cons: NO CONS! NO CONS! NO CONS! NO CONS! NO CONS! NO CONS! NO CONS! NO CONS! NO CONS! NO CONS! NO CONS! NO CONS! NO CONS! NO CONS! NO CONS! NO CONS! NO CONS! NO CONS! NO CONS! NO CONS! NO CONS! NO CONS! NO CONS!... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.