DX » Community » Reviews » Precision Crosshead Tip Screwdriver (2-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGlassEyes on 08/02/2012

Well made, better quality than I expected. They are correct Phillips 00 tips that actually fit the heads of screws. They are still like new (a lot of that is due to the fact that they actually fit the screw heads properly, which reduces wear). Handles are a good shape and fit my hands OK. What else can ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byebbsjepp on 09/23/2011

- Small size which gives you precision when disassembling electronics. - Very cheap - Good build quality - You practically get two for the price of one (or even less) - As many others have mentioned: you have to buy two of them, but you are aware of that and the price is still awesome. - They come without ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycrazystu on 06/01/2011

- Worked great for my Sony PSP screws. - Nice rubberized grips. - Easy to hold. - Easy to use (well, for this size of screws/screw driver - never going to be the easiest thing in the world to use). - Good build quality. - You have to buy two of them (I only needed one). - Not the cheapest screw drivers ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKayvon on 12/01/2010

* Nice grip--easy to hold and turn * Perfect size for electronics disassembly. * After weeks of use, the heads still haven't stripped, indicating a good build quality * It's a twofer, in case you lose one You have to buy two of them, even if you only need one. Not a big deal, though. I purchased these ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaaronbenm on 10/16/2009

very nice grip... good for small projects very small build; smaller then in picture small #00 pointers does not open psp like posted in the first comment ! must have #000 screwdriver has some kinda swivel thing on the edge... dont know what is for but looks like its about to fall off 500chars500chars5... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLeningrad on 08/13/2009

Decent price, The exact tool you need to open up a PSP. Good build quality. two screw drivers, since tools get bent and broken occasionally its nice to have a spare lying around in the tool box. #00 Philips are fairly common among small devices, so you'll find a lot of uses for these. Design of the grip ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymegamanac on 08/03/2009

Great Screwdrivers, I opened up my PSP easily with it. The build quality seems pretty nice and its got a good grip. The tips aren't magnetic, but they don't have to be to open up the PSP. No cons really. It didn't strip any of my screws and they seemed rather durable. The shipping for this took awhile,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDonbran on 08/01/2009

Opens Psp up perfect. Won't strip your screw easy. no problems if you need a #00 Phillips. Vey nice Quility. Would use for alot of things. Its not magnetic(makes the work harder). Hopefully they make them magnetic soon. I use it alot. But it really needs to have magnetics. I use it to repair games change ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymadyicstik on 05/06/2009

good for you psp ang other stuff that has a small screw no cons buy it, it will be a great addition to you arsenal of gadgetry... it works well, it does the job worth buying i enjoyed using it very much .plus its always better to have something that you dont really need most of the time rather that needing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysece1212 on 04/15/2009

This thing is great because it can change my PSP faceplate without any problems. It opened it up without being forced or stripping any screws off. It came with 2 which is great just incase if i lose one, and i lose things all the time. Probably the only con i have is that it is not magnetic. But that'... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections