DX » Community » Reviews » 3300uF 16V Motherboard Electrolytic Capacitors (20-Piece)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycwilms on 02/04/2014

- Excellent Price!!! - Work well - Build quality is decent for price - High quantity per order - Fairly quick shipment to Canada. - Sometimes they're not immediately available because they are out of stock temporarily... but they usually get them back in very soon. I was able to fix a couple motherboards with bad capacitors on them. The product worked ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygespertino on 11/14/2013

Good quality and manufacture. They look durable and the build quality seems to be fine. The price is excellent. none so far. Time will say if they're durable, but they look as good as the original capacitors. I'd buy again when I use all this batch. This is a useful item since all the recent models of motherboards that use electrolytic capacitors, employ ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGilahof on 04/18/2013

These capacitors are very good and very cheap, with a price of $ 5 for 20 units of 25 cents of each dollar unit, it really is very cheap, and work well not only on motherboards, but also in various electronic equipment. Regarding the product does not have any critical or negative point. The product is being advertised as (16V 3300uF Motherboard Electrolytic ... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections