DX » Community » Reviews » 3-LED White Flashlight + 0.7" LCD Rechargeable MP3 Music Speaker with FM/USB/AUX/TF - Yellow
Customer’s impression:
good
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBocu4ok on 11/01/2014

The main advantages of this product is price, portability and functionality. The build quality is good, the sound is not bad. Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byWhiteKnightBG on 08/14/2012

I bought this "3-LED White Flashlight + 0.7" LCD Rechargeable MP3 Music Speaker with FM/USB", because it was in promotion and very good looking. I gave it to a friend of mine, because he wanted it so much. When in sale promotion, the price was very good, now out of promotion it is not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJuniperus on 07/27/2012

3-LED White Flashlight + 0.7" LCD Rechargeable MP3 Music Speaker with FM/USB has very clear voice and even bass can be heard. I guess that the middle loudspeaker is a bass speaker. Radio finds channels easily. Enough volume can be heard. With headphones almost HiFi. The battery can be upgraded easily ... Read more

testing the sound

0 0 1

• posted byWhiteKnightBG on 07/03/2012

I bought this "3-LED White Flashlight + 0.7" LCD Rechargeable MP3 Music Speaker with FM/USB/AUX/TF - Yellow", because it was very cheap. The cheapest price from all the sites i'm buying from. I like very much the good pricing in dealextreme.com. I have searched for ? music box like this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLockerX on 06/19/2012

Perfect sound!! Perfect beat!! More better than I expected. Supports MicroSD card and has USB port, so you can listen the music (mp3) from your flash drive. It has MiniUSB port to charge the battery. Also, it has 3.5mm AUX port, so you can use it to listen the music from your phone or mp3 player. Supports ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysheepish on 03/08/2012

- Easy to operate, instructions are not required (perhaps apart from that you can use the aux cord as an aerial). - Lots of features: LED torch, FM radio (auto tuning with memory; it found 25 stations and remembered them all), auxiliary input (line and mic both work), MP3 playback from USB flash drive ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTrombley on 02/25/2012

- Great sound for the price - Lot of modes: FM Radio, USB, AUX, MicroSD cards - Great radio range when audio cable conected to AUX (I can listen to different country radio stations) -You can use it as a speaker for MP3 players, PC etc. - Flashlight is quite throw, great range for type of LEDs - BL-5C ... Read more

1 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections