Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDillmydog on 03/11/2014

I bought the motor for a camera slider. the motor is small and so it doesnt' take to much space. there are also two M3 threads at the top, so it's easy mounting aswell. Due to the gearing you can use it to make very small movements with the motor, so for my slider it's perfect The battery contacts could ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylgsouza on 08/21/2013

Solid, with a robust build of gear section (all the gears are metal made, as the case), smooth run and fairly high torque. Bigger shaft diameter, usefull for my application. A bit loud when in free run, but it's acceptable noise level (a bit quieter when under load). In pair with more expensive brand ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynotdog on 08/06/2013

It pretty much works exactly as expected. It has hefty, solid construction with tons of torque, even running at 9 volts. The drive shaft is nice and big - no worries coupling to this one. It's fairly heavy for it's size, so it's probably not the best choice for weight-sensitive applications It smells ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBeIIerophon on 11/29/2012

+ Solid, robust build of gear section + Smooth run + Fairly high torque + Bigger shaft diameter (though, this could be a minus for someone) - A bit loud when in free run (still, totally acceptable noise level - buzzing sound - a bit quieter when under load) Used for fishing rod turning rig, so it has ... Read more

1 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections