DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Precision Beak Tweezer (2-Pack)
  • 5 star 30 ( 79% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 21% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymatrhint on 08/29/2013

The tool works great for removing IC's along with a hot air station. Well made and has a durable feeling. As others have said, the tips are true, connecting evenly with each other, and on tiny parts. I use this to not only remove surface mount components, but to align them on circuit boards and it works much better than the straight x-acto blade method ... Read more

1 1
  • posted byMarckss on 07/14/2013

This tweezers the a high quality of finishing with incredible shapes. Very cheap product and easy to use. Maybe they tend to oxidate but if you just wipe off or clean the sweat and everything else after use they won't oxidate. This item help me with my arduino projects. Really good Tweezers. Buy right now if you need a helpful equipament. They seem ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysafarijk on 07/09/2013

The finishing quality of this tweezers is surprisingly good. The ends are shaped well. Good angle to grab small object. Good for jewelry design. Good for handle art objects which require gluing and very precise. Handle too soft to handle and easy to bend. Thus, it cannot hold thin object tightly. Easy to slip if it requires greater assertions of force ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byROLOO79 on 06/22/2013

Very good product, i like it...It is a precision tool. You can use it if you want to get small things or for the ladies if they want to pluck their legs... I used to get a screw when i was fixing my car... The material is good too.. Brings a little hose in the tip.... I don't have any cons... It works perfectly, and it's very cheap... I would like to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTellVilma on 05/17/2013

Has a very good price Made from stainless steel Non magnetic, you will not have problems with picking up small metal objects, and you can keep your tweezers with your other tools such as screwdrivers, which usually gets magnetic Precise touching of the pointy ends not so smooth surface, but only for your eyes, feels comfortable to hold Not so strong ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byramonkill on 03/22/2013

It is light, resistent, pliable, steel, sharp. I think the tweezers have a wide range of general use. They are not magnetized. They are very solid. The price is awesome for the quality of the product. The shapes are the same. You have to be cautious with the sharp end. I like the tweezers and the feel. They are comfortable to use. I have received the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfedeluis on 03/16/2013

The Stainless Steel Precision Beak Tweezer was perfect for the task I have to do. I am working with Arduino, just for hobby, and I needed some tweezers to manage the small pieces. Being a package of two tweezers is a great idea because I can use one in each hand. I have not found nothing to be considered as a "Cons". When I found the product ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywarlock1212 on 02/11/2013

Real sharp sett of Tweezers. Build quality seems good to. None so far. I don't now how thy will hold up in a corrosive environment maybe i will buy a second sett youst to test it, A good set of Tweezers are always handy. I have thes in my medic bag and thy are good to use fore digging out splinters in your fingers and cleaning wounds in general. A second ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywarlock1212 on 01/27/2013

Real sharp sett of Tweezers. Build quality seems good to. None so far. I don't now how thy will hold up in a corrosive environment maybe i will buy a second sett youst to test it, A good set of Tweezers are always handy. I have thes in my medic bag and thy are good to use fore digging out splinters in your fingers and cleaning wounds in general. A second ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytelapo on 01/22/2013

The finishing quality of this tweezer is surprisingly good. The ends are shaped well they match perfectly and the surface is very smooth, you can even pick up a hair from the table. It's comfortable to hold, and it is very handy. It's truly non magnetic even if you touch a magnet. I couldn't find any,except that they tend to oxidate but if you just ... Read more

Stainless and non magnetic (true) the ends match well and they are precise
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections