DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Precision Straight and Angled Tweezer Set
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylucasassis on 02/28/2013

They are tweezers, there is not much to talk about them. They grab small things. They come with a small rubber to keep them closed while stored. They are really useful if you manipulate small things such as electronic components. Owning one straight and one curved tweezer, you can reach any small place ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaoutinen on 04/03/2011

* These tweezers feel very durable and sturdy in hand. * Very strong hold. * Good for picking up / fixing small objects. * Very sharp, I managed to poke myself with these! * Not for pulling out nose hair ;-)... * Nothing bad to say about these tweezers. * Good price / quality -ratio. * Very cheap and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPFranca on 07/28/2009

-very sharp -Durable and precise -Good stainless, although not perfect -Anti magnectic -one of them was not anti-magnectic,(weird) -so sharp and thin end that they bend easily -Mine came in pack containing both, they have the exact same markings but one of them is made of a anti-magnectic steel and the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGrAnd on 03/26/2009

They have very sharp ends for precision operations. The price. The material is too weak. I tried to loose the tail cap of my flashlight and they just became twisted. They are not to hard work indeed. Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycompasillo on 11/01/2008

+ Very pointy tips + Low price for the set + Good for almost every task a pointy tweezers is needed + Stainless steal - Not a great quality at all (nobody can be misled for that price) These are a medium quality tweezers. I bought it for handling my flashlights and they perform very well though you cannot ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byartyfarty on 06/07/2008

+ Precise + Convinient + Just nice-looking thing + Thin at the end, but still powerful + Don't require much power to operate, so your hand won't get tired. No-no-no, there is nothing wrong with them, really. Well. It's really convinient to hold things with them. While they are thin on the end, they are ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bythestreetlight on 02/29/2008

Another great Deal Extreme bargain. The tweezers are terrific for the money, and more many people, they will be fine. The tips are very short. I have bought three sets of these as I can use them in many applications. Only one broke, and that was mostly my fault. Just one (of 6) broke, and as I said before ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxachopin on 01/21/2008

- Cheap - Extremely sharp point None Great for my occasional precision work. Unbeatable price. Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywufle on 12/04/2007

Cheapish fine point easy to bend edges are sharp - could get uncomfortable with prolonged use strength of the spring is a bit to strong for my taste decent tweezers for the price - could be a bit more ergonomic though. Read more

0 0 0

• posted byllasher on 11/16/2007

Very good price Sturdy At this price none These are handy for delicate jobs. If you need some precision tweezers these are excellent. Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections