DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Rechargeable Resonance Speaker with FM/TF/Remote Controller - Silver
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykrisking on 04/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:it louder then expectet, and thats good. it fun to kompare the sond on different tables and boxes. its remotecontroled, its great quality, its a great radio, it holds a micro sd card, its able to play music directly fro my cellphone, its just amasing. Cons:its not the one... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrafoloru on 11/20/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Good product. It's sound great on a large wooden surface. I tried on every surface I found and, everytime, I got fun to compare the sound. - The battery life is very good, I can listen music almost 14 hours. - Remote control Cons:- It's difficult to control... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybodypilot on 01/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Really amazing sound quality when you place it on a large wooden surface. The sound varies from subtle and sharp on stone to rich and deep on thick wood. Thin wood is very loud!!! Cons:The user guide could be better translated into English better and the FM radi... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections