DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Rechargeable Resonance Speaker with FM/TF/Remote Controller - Silver
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLamANATOR on 07/30/2013

Audio and USB cable in one. Very handy and less to tangle with. Remote is good, has Equalizer option to mess around with different sounds. Micro SD slot very handy, plays almost any kind of music file (from mp3, wma, etc.) Sound quality really varies with different surfaces, and is hard to find a good one that reflects a good speaker quality. Mono source ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykrisking on 04/22/2013

it louder then expectet, and thats good. it fun to kompare the sond on different tables and boxes. its remotecontroled, its great quality, its a great radio, it holds a micro sd card, its able to play music directly fro my cellphone, its just amasing. its not the one in the pics, and its a different remote. but it just as good. my dad gave me a lot ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrafoloru on 11/20/2012

- Good product. It's sound great on a large wooden surface. I tried on every surface I found and, everytime, I got fun to compare the sound. - The battery life is very good, I can listen music almost 14 hours. - Remote control - It's difficult to control the FM tuner. - USB cable might be longer, but it is perfect for me. - The look of the speaker is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybodypilot on 01/29/2012

Really amazing sound quality when you place it on a large wooden surface. The sound varies from subtle and sharp on stone to rich and deep on thick wood. Thin wood is very loud!!! The user guide could be better translated into English better and the FM radio is not easy to tune using the remote. FM reception needs the USB cable to work but that is common ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections