Customer’s impression:
nice
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Handy little keychain light.

posted by gasbag11 on 02/05/2018

Impression:nice;

Very well made and feels solid. No flaws/blemishes anywhere. Comes with a short USB cable.
    From off, a quick click gives low mode, another for mid, another gives high, and a 4th turns off the main LED and turns on the 2 red LEDs. Press and hold a little longer for off.
    2 Very quick clicks(from any mode) turns on strobe mode, another quick click causes the blue light in the switch to pulsate, another for SOS and a 4th for beacon mode.
    The switch light will dim and brighten while charging and stay on steady when fully charged.
    I ran it on high for several minutes after a full charge and it was only slightly warm. It has a pretty wide beam like most keychain lights, and with the Nichia 219C LED it has a warm, natural color light. It should throw a small amount of light out to about 15~20m or so.
    Both the box and manual say 300 lm but I think the specs on DX's page is closer at 230 lm. Especially for the Nichia LED which is not as bright as the Cree XP-G version, just judging by several other flashlights I have that are very close to 300 lm.
    Maybe a little pricey, but it looks like it will last a long time.

Post comment

DX Everywhere