DX » Community » Reviews » Vintage Mini Sewing Machine Style Mechanical Music Box
  • 5 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMarceloesc on 03/15/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is a wonderful gift. All looking the machine running give me a smile and ask where I bought it, how much I paid and ask me to order more. I've already ordered another one, hope it's as good as the previous. It is beautifully finished, the details are very well made,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBodewalla on 02/14/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:My mother works as dressmaker, so it's the perfect gift for her. My daughter loves when I play it. Very rich in details and moving parts, in a way it really looks like the real one. For those who like to play with doll or work with mini models, it's a beautifull piece.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byisenq on 01/11/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:it's a funny and different music box gift . I never see some music box as this. Music starts when you open the drawer and stops when you close it. Lots of its parts move. Easy use Cons:the price is little big, but i think is a especial box and is for this reaz... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDoniSacramento on 12/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Really looks like an original sewing machine to its scale. Great for informal decoration (an all-plastic stuff) and/or for fans/collectors of miniatures (like me). Cons:Though well packed for dispatch/delivery, the music box part apparently is not phisically broken, but... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZanuttoVV on 01/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's a different music box gift for someone who like sewing machines. Music starts when you open the drawer and stops when you close it. Lots of its parts move while the music is playing and it's kind of cute. Cons:No very well built, some rough edges, and a bit pricy.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMatutemdq on 07/25/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good material, the functioning is excellent, has many details as for example that the booth is opened. Recommended. Cons:The price also is good, probably podria some dollars are less. OtherThoughts:I live in Argentina and the delay of the sending is acceptable, between... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections