DX » Community » Reviews » Handheld USB/4xAA Powered Cooler Air Conditioner - Grey
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byz1z2z on 10/26/2013

This has to be the best buy so far, its an ideal size to sit on a desk, its quiet and only relys on battery and a bit of water for the sponge. I have used this constantly on batteries and it lasted about 4 hours, when you connect the usb it seems to be a bit more powerful. A must buy for those people who are hot all the time, great buy All in all, I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfhparreiras on 05/10/2013

Stronger ventilation Better material, quality Nice cooling effect Is the most silent handheld cooling fun i bought, but still making a little noise, but, no problem at all, is light compared to a regular fan The price isnt low You can put near your desk aimed on you, is wonderfull during summer times During class, the close and warm rooms, you will ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypremfenderz on 09/17/2012

The cooler, when it comes to built quality is really a goods one. They don't look cheap, though when batteries are loaded instead of USB power seems very heavy. The strap comes off easily though it is not really a problem When it comes to functioning, it is not good at all. only a thin wave of air comes out, but it is cooler than normal fan. The air ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections