DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Water Resistant 29-LEDs Red & Blue Light Wrist Watch - Black (1 x CR2016)
  • 5 star 6 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byListtamaru on 01/24/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's an amazing watch, has a very cool way of showing the time, nobody has a watch like it around here, everyone loves it, some people already asked me to buy for them. I love the way it allows me to change the brightness of the leds. Cons:Doesn't have alarm fun... Read more

Watch Working Protection
    0 0
  • posted byaramil on 11/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:came with a battery. works really good. looks cool. the bes pro is that i recieved it :) and it works as it should as a wrist watch ! gz for that Cons:too bright lights...if you look at them to much you will see yellow dots everywhere :D (not kidding) just noticed that pm... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytoisondor on 05/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very VERY cheap watch for the quality of the build The LED are bright and the intensity can be ajusted Really good silicone bracelet that will fit pretty much every wrist. Cons:Don't have any for the moment....... OtherThoughts:The watch can be set up to display the time... Read more

2 0
  • posted byJamLan on 04/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Very clear display - Soft touch rubber band (feels very warm and soft, a lot better than cold metal pressing against your wrist) - It's different from "normal" watches making it very unique - Comes with English instructions, so setting the time and date is n... Read more

1 0
  • posted byapehce on 01/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- Grabs people's attention easily - A very cool light sequence when checking the time/date - It is very adjustable for different arm sizes Cons:- None so far OtherThoughts:The watch arrived neatly packed. I have it less than a day but I am extremely satisfied with it. The... Read more

2 0
  • posted byBCJava on 01/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's a beaultyfull and unique watch, its different from any other watch that i've seen, rectangular and innovative design offers a different way to show time or date. Cons:It has a good quality but the button A (the one that changes from hour to date) looks like... Read more

2 0
  • posted byvgomezadan on 01/05/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- It is very original. - It is always turned on only when you press the button. - It is more or less easy to configure. - It is ideal for gifts for the original and fun it is. - You tell people to look at the time and not know it. Cons:- Lights only occasionally. - Have... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections