DX » Community » Reviews » Windproof Butane Jet Torch Lighter - Silver
Customer’s impression:
good excellent Looks nice Bon Produit hot!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynifemi on 09/05/2016

Pros: Very sturdy and made of good quality materials. With its transparent body you can actually see the level of the gas inside. fast shipping. very portable and cheap Cons: The lock switch by the side does not work on my own. May be much useful only for occasional usage

Impression:good;

0 0 1

• posted byPowerPhoto on 08/16/2016

Eu pensei que dava para usar como isqueiro mas o negócio é grande. De qualquer modo é um excelente produto e valeu a compra. A chama é bem forte, tipo maçarico mesmo. Recomendo. Podem comprar sem medo.

Impression:good,Looks nice;

0 0 4

• posted bymcmulan on 07/21/2016

Pros: Grand réservoir, Flamme réglable, Permet de rester allumé, Bonne finition, Peut être verrouillé. Cons: Arrivé sans gaz. Bottomline: Idéale pour faire des crème brulé. Merci DX.

Briquet tempete Briquet tempete Briquet tempete Briquet tempete Briquet tempete

Impression:excellent,Bon Produit,Looks nice;

0 0 0

• posted byLuksDeal on 12/08/2015

Pros: looks very sturdy, seems a better make and quality that then the original butane lighter Cons: so far so good, but will be able to tell more precisely within a few weeks/months the true quality of the make

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted by8065348 on 11/26/2015

has a nice flame and an easy lock for longer use. but i've used it 2 days now, not intensive, just lighted some cigarettes, its empty. i read the packaging and it said there was a free butane refill, but there was no refill. the gas regulator is just a lock on the ignition button. i am not satisfied

Impression:Looks nice;

0 0 0

• posted byLuksDeal on 10/19/2015

Pros: looks very sturdy, seems a better make and quality that then the original butane lighter Cons: so far so good, but will be able to tell more precisely within a few weeks/months the true quality of the make

Impression:Really impressive;

0 0 0

• posted byalDX on 06/13/2015

Прислали,да не то, что в заявке.Типа маркер-карандаш.Но по сходной цене.Рабочая штука. Но месяц не было желания подтверждать получение: ежели нет в наличии,так и скажи,да и предложи выбор,а не шли что ни попадя.

Прислали не то

Impression:прап;

0 0 0

• posted byrohaa8673 on 03/10/2015

Pros: Nice torch, high flame, super hot, good build quality, see through glass to see the amount left, nice butane tip(universal), seems to be wind proof Cons: I wish the tank was a bit bigger, but I haven't ran out of butane yet

Impression:hot!;

0 0 0

• posted byKempesJ on 08/26/2014

Pros: very cheap, good torch lighter, small, good quality and very economic. You can see fuel level through the body. Cons: there are no cons Other Thoughts: None Bottomline: Great deal for a so small and good torch. Great for occasional usage (including cooking).

Impression:Really impressive;

0 0 0

• posted bynadavvadan on 03/02/2014

Feels heavy and strong. Nice Build quality (although there are some rough edges etc.). The previous one I've ordered supposedly had the same flame-lock and ignition-lock features, but they actually work as advertised on this product, as opposed to the cheaper torch I had ordered previous to this... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere