Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynadavvadan on 03/02/2014

Feels heavy and strong. Nice Build quality (although there are some rough edges etc.). The previous one I've ordered supposedly had the same flame-lock and ignition-lock features, but they actually work as advertised on this product, as opposed to the cheaper torch I had ordered previous to this one.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byThes2pidmuffin on 04/02/2013

It's made almost completely from alluminium so it is very sturdy and extremely well built . I have had no problems using it till about this point . It will probably be bigger that what most expect but it is heavy and well built. None for me so far. But i have only had it for about a week so problems ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySSBoy on 01/25/2013

Solid metal body, very small, easy to work with. Has 2 switches, 1.on/off (around top) prevent accidental usage, and 2.locking switch for longer usage. Flame is about 3,5cm, and there is NO gas leaking when button is released - flame, and gas stop at once. There is no removable vertical stand. Unknown ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byahandermann on 11/22/2012

Purchased ~15 of these butane torches for gifts and every one worked first time. Have had no problems with any of the one purchased. Very easy to use, like the safety "off" feature. Ignites first time every time. Great feel, solid and easy to grip. Does not get hot if kept on for an extended ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybrunoalmada on 12/01/2011

Long flame, about 4cm; One refill lasts even more than an hour; Butane gas is really cheap; Easy to handle and refill. When the button is realeased the gas continue to flow for a few seconds. The flux control is in the bottom, you can't control the flame while using; You can't see how much gas is still ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byunkwnplaya on 11/21/2011

All steel torch lighter which feels very solid. Flame is adjustable from the bottom with screwdriver. Flame is ignited as soon as you push the ignition every time. Small size - fits your pocket nicely. Lockable ignition so you don't ignite the lighter accidently. Locking systems works fine. You cannot ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections