DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Multi-Function Pocket Foldable Pliers Toolkit - Silver
Customer’s impression:
good Buena Calidad util Доволен My Second MFT
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHalkandiri on 08/31/2016

Multiherramienta muy práctica para emergencias, muy buena para tener siempre a mano. Puedes llevarla en el coche o tenerla en la cocina y te será de gran utilidad cuando necesites herramientas para hacer alguna cosa. La calidad de fabricación no es la mejor del mundo pero es suficientemente para... Read more

Impression:util,Buena Calidad;

0 0 1

• posted byJuan04 on 08/16/2016

Variada Buena Útil Precio razonable en el mercado

Impression:good,util,Buena Calidad;

0 0 1

• posted byFlybie on 07/26/2016

Pros: I fist got one of this exact multi-function tools a few years ago to leave in my summer house for minor repairs and it done everything from buttering bread to putting up an aerial. It does exactly what it says it does and when I went to get it to change a fuse I found out that my missus it... Read more

Impression:good,My Second MFT;

0 0 1

• posted bynifemi on 07/01/2016

Pros: Apparently the best multi tool I ever had. When I saw the price I thought it was going to be of inferior quality. I was surprised when I receive the item. it is sturdy and very strong, stronger that I could have imagine, especially when you use it as a plier. very compact and easy to carry... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bymotoroto on 10/21/2015

Buena calidad y muy resistente. La cabezas son de buen material. La funda es poco resistente. Pequeña pero muy útil

Impression:util,Buena Calidad;

0 0 0

• posted byarturo78 on 07/31/2015

Качество сборки не отл, но норм! Эсли кто хочет качество Gerber за такую сумму,это не его товар.В общем, неплохо выполнен,ощутимых люфтов нет.Товар долго не ждал.Для рыбалки и походов будет норм.

Impression:Доволен,за такую цену норм.,Соответствует...Цена-качество.;

0 0 0

• posted bytkimitkiy on 06/04/2015

If you're seeking for a multi-tool to carry with you when going outside for a hike or similar, you should consider buying one. Comes with knife, pliers, screwdriver, saw, ...etc. +/- everything you could need to fix something when being outside. Also comes with a black case.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bymeviacagantoo on 12/10/2014

muy útil y versátil. Lo uso bastante y no solo para pescar. Producto muy recomendable. Me ha gustado

Impression:util;

0 0 0

• posted byNoobmaster22 on 04/30/2014

This is really one of the best multi tools I have ever had. This tools is very cheap and it has a great quality. The knife is also very sharp for this price. There are truly no cons. If you doub yoy are going to buy it or not, you should buy it. For this price you can't be disappointed with your... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byShover on 03/21/2014

Great tool, Im in construction projects, and every now and then need a plier/cutter etc to set up things. Now this bad boy has it all and some more. The finish is awesome, no fade or anything. The best part, it looks same as the GERBER 600, with great detail. People will be amazed. It's not and a... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere