DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Multi-Function Pocket Foldable Pliers Toolkit
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNoobmaster22 on 04/30/2014

This is really one of the best multi tools I have ever had. This tools is very cheap and it has a great quality. The knife is also very sharp for this price. There are truly no cons. If you doub yoy are going to buy it or not, you should buy it. For this price you can't be disappointed with your purchase.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byShover on 03/21/2014

Great tool, Im in construction projects, and every now and then need a plier/cutter etc to set up things. Now this bad boy has it all and some more. The finish is awesome, no fade or anything. The best part, it looks same as the GERBER 600, with great detail. People will be amazed. It's not original ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by5Helix5 on 03/15/2014

Great multitool pliers. And it's so cheap that makes this a real bargain. Good quality stainless steel, lot's of functions, all of them useful. Even with the included carrying pouch it's a very compact tool None so far Great Multitool for EDC, useful and small. All those key bits make this the most useful ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysturiao on 11/19/2013

Muito Bom produto. parece ter uma boa resistência e tem uma ótima funcionalidade. lâmina com um corte ok. cerra funcional, bem como as chaves de fenda. bom para transportar. as única coisas que não é legal, mas não desmerece o produto de forma alguma, é o fato ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhubert2546 on 07/18/2013

This tool is very useful. It is very cheap. Multi-Tool has a lot of functions. Very good quality performance. It has a lot of tools in themselves. It is lightweight. It's not too large and is not too small. This is made of stainless steel. A little hard to use. You can keep him in your pocket. I have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHgshgs on 04/03/2013

Great multitool pliers. And it's so cheap that makes this a real bargain. Good quality stainless steel, lot's of functions, all of them useful. Even with the included carrying pouch it's a very compact tool None so far Great Multitool for EDC, useful and small. All those key bits make this the most useful ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOnmoto on 04/01/2013

Handy when you do not have needed tools. Rugged housing is hardly be broken. Repeat: Screwdriver assembly is a loose Screwdriver bit set does not fit inside the pliers set it... Stiff arm, possibly because new, but not sure. Use with caution, otherwise you can cut or pinch your fingers. Steel spots and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypablodcg on 03/20/2013

It can be really useful in many situations, Acceptable built quality and reasonable price. The pliers work quite nice The saw it is quite useless, it is no sharpen at all and neither the knife, i guess it would be possible to sharpen it yourself. What is a real pity is that the heads of the screwdriver ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byNomad1969 on 09/16/2012

This multitool proved invaluable when I moved house: I used it to open cartons, assemble bookshelves and other furniture, and deal with a range of things that needed to be tightened, loosened, or adjusted. The screwdriver tips attach to the multi-tool so loosely that they don't work - but they did fit ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byWitzz on 09/01/2012

One of the best multi-tools I had. Quality made, feels durable in hand, adapters that came with it are those everyday standard At first I hoped for T adapters also, but then again, this is survival or home helper, so included adapters are more than fine I have it in my car, so whatever happens, I can ... Read more

Multi tool

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections