DX » Community » Reviews » Desktop Microphone with Tripod for Laptop/PC (3.5mm Jack/1.7M-Cable)
Customer’s impression:
Amazing
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byVictorMatsumoto on 12/18/2014

I use a synthesizer software and i use this microphone to make a new voicebank, it's work perfectly!!! Read more

Perfect for record my Voicebanks

Impression:Amazing;

0 0 0

• posted bycdake on 02/22/2014

Good quality microphone with volume adjustment. I have tested the micronphone with sound record software on my PC. And I satisfied with result of recording. When I try to mount mic into tripod & to connect wires I have to make an effort and I was afraided that it will broke tripod but thanks God ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygargaleo23 on 09/16/2012

Good design; very light; tripod in the box; good cable, which won't brake after a week; good sound quality for its price, much better then Skype microphone; big epic-looking size; volume remoting; plug&play device. Plastic body, the single con of the cosntruction, background noise, which is not very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylowiz on 08/23/2012

Amazing product for the price! Nice quality, very useful and the quality of the sound that you record is very good! I'm really impressed. Microphone cable connector is universal (professional one) means that you can switch the microphone just, keeping the base and the 3.5mm jack connector. none at all ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections