DX » Community » Reviews » Desktop Microphone with Tripod for Laptop/PC (3.5mm Jack/2.1M-Cable)
Customer’s impression:
Nenhum Works Well
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byheadchief on 11/14/2014

Pros: its all very simple, it works well, you get what you pay for cons: you have to be very close to the microphone to reduce the fuzzy sound in the end you get what you pay for so i'm happy with this product Read more

Impression:Works Well;

0 0 0

• posted byAnjoGuerreiro on 10/23/2014

produto muito bom pelo custo beneficio recebi com uma boa embalagem só demorou pra chega mais recebi 100% Read more

Impression:Nenhum;

0 0 1

• posted bydangelx on 05/23/2014

The Microphone are made by a good material and cable. Great value for money and excellent quality sound. Much better than the mic on my headset. It is a professional-quality microphone. Could be made ??of tougher stuff, and do not have much balance. Balanced depending on the inclination of the microphone.... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byDRAGONFLY89 on 02/26/2014

Good overall microphone I use it online with Skype when I play games like DotA 2 omfg yeah. And I need to fill in this space with more characters because The mount is cheap and not always well balanced depending on the inclination of the microphone. Would pay a little less for this, 2-3 bucks. But so ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybramterlouw on 02/17/2014

I bought this microphone because I talk with friends on Skype in the living room and it´s always quite loud in there, my built in microphone from my laptop wasn´t sufficient enough. It picked up all the noises from my surroundings and people got annoyed by it. I came along this product and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBSHerj on 12/29/2013

This is a great microphone. The sound quality is a top notch for cheap item especially if you combine it with a good sound card on your computer. 5 stars item 5 stars price. No cons from me. This is a great product. Well a slightly slow shipment if you want to add it as a cons for this product but you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySleetag on 12/18/2013

Yea, i bought this to replace my dead headset and well i was pretty suprised about his quality. It have a excellent quality of recording, it's pretty well designed, materials are good, and you don't have that creepy feeling that it's made of cheap thing. It is strong (yea i've already knock over it ten ... Read more

0 0 0

• mic
    posted byMrShadowSphere on 11/22/2013

the microphone has a very nice recoring quality. It also does'nt take to mutch space due to its compact design. really good over all the design is almost only plastic and that means its easy to break. didin't fit the tripod cause the mic body was to big but you can always make it bigger. no other toughts ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCravin4Epicness on 10/25/2013

There are more good things than bad in this microphone, and the mic itself wont pick up any extra sounds! After Using the settings for it, I found that this microphone can capture your voice clearer than usual. This microphone can be removed from the stand, and it can be taken anywhere because of the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjoaogava on 07/23/2013

Works beautifully, really low noise and a high volume, using the right gear and some EQ you can make this microphone sound crystal clear. Works nice for voice and guitars and the cable is great, connects to the PC and the signal is as clear as it should be. Package was busted but product was fine. The ... Read more

2 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections