DX » Community » Reviews » Desktop Microphone with Tripod for Laptop/PC (3.5mm Jack/2.1M-Cable)
Customer’s impression:
good Nenhum Works Well Great quality Durable
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynoodlesguy on 01/14/2015

Pros: Looks good, uses an XLR connector (can be used with standard cables), tripod is good enough. Cons: sound quality falls short, sound is slightly distorted and muffled reverb is too high and generally the audio is not crisp.

Impression:Nenhum;

0 0 0

• posted byzokr01 on 01/12/2015

Aunque se demoro casi 2 meses en llegar, estoy muy contento con el microfono una calidad de sonido muy buenas, porfin se escucha solo mi voz y no cualquier ruido del exterior, Para el precio que tiene es muy bueno y comodo y con el tripode se mantiene estable y nunca se mueve. Recomendado si un y... Read more

Impression:Bastante grande y elegante,Muy buena calidad de sonido;

0 0 0

• posted byHmBt0 on 12/01/2014

Pros: Easy to use. Plug and use. Good voice capturing. Cons: None found so far Easy to use, I could record my songs with this mic quite easy. Very nice. I say amateur musicians should try out.

Impression:Works Well;

0 0 0

• posted byhastebro on 11/30/2014

Pros: - Great sound quality even for professional recordings. - Easy to use. - No setup necessary. Cons: - The tripod is the only thing that is flimsy and broke after a couple of months. But that also the only part that is not that important as it is easily replaceable.

Impression:Works Well,Great quality,Durable;

0 0 0

• posted bysenzotrace on 11/18/2014

Pros: Fácil, ligero y grabación fina. Cons: Graba demasiado suave. El sonido se escucha muy flojo. Incluso al máximo.

Impression:Normal;

0 0 0

• posted byheadchief on 11/14/2014

Pros: its all very simple, it works well, you get what you pay for cons: you have to be very close to the microphone to reduce the fuzzy sound in the end you get what you pay for so i'm happy with this product

Impression:Works Well;

0 0 0

• posted byhfiani on 11/03/2014

pros: the mic is well done cons: cable is not good i had to make one myself. also mic gives some white noise. overall: i recommend it. good amateur mic

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byAnjoGuerreiro on 10/23/2014

produto muito bom pelo custo beneficio recebi com uma boa embalagem só demorou pra chega mais recebi 100%

Impression:Nenhum;

0 0 1

• posted bydangelx on 05/23/2014

The Microphone are made by a good material and cable. Great value for money and excellent quality sound. Much better than the mic on my headset. It is a professional-quality microphone. Could be made ??of tougher stuff, and do not have much balance. Balanced depending on the inclination of the to... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byDRAGONFLY89 on 02/26/2014

Good overall microphone I use it online with Skype when I play games like DotA 2 omfg yeah. And I need to fill in this space with more characters because The mount is cheap and not always well balanced depending on the inclination of the microphone. Would pay a little less for this, 2-3 bucks. so... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections