DX » Community » Reviews » Desktop Microphone with Tripod for Laptop/PC (3.5mm Jack/2.1M-Cable)
  • 5 star 9 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydangelx on 05/23/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The Microphone are made by a good material and cable. Great value for money and excellent quality sound. Much better than the mic on my headset. It is a professional-quality microphone. Cons:Could be made ??of tougher stuff, and do not have much balance. Balanced depend... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDRAGONFLY89 on 02/26/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good overall microphone I use it online with Skype when I play games like DotA 2 omfg yeah. And I need to fill in this space with more characters because Cons:The mount is cheap and not always well balanced depending on the inclination of the microphone. OtherThoughts:W... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoaogava on 07/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works beautifully, really low noise and a high volume, using the right gear and some EQ you can make this microphone sound crystal clear. Works nice for voice and guitars and the cable is great, connects to the PC and the signal is as clear as it should be. Cons:Package... Read more

2 2
  • posted byFragFrog on 05/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The microphone feels sturdy; outside is mostly made of metal, the tripod has quite a few metal parts, and the cable that connects it is quite thick. Sound quality is superb, at least compared to anything else in its price-range. Much, much better than the microphone in my... Read more

Microphone in box Back of the box All the included parts Unboxing video of SKU91752
    2 4
  • posted byanDvinas on 05/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good quality compared to price. It records really good. It's like proffesional microphone, but price is really low. good for VideoConferencing, gaming, recording vocals and acustic instruments! Cons:Well quality could be a little bit better, but hey look at the price. N... Read more

Still looks & work as new, i am using it for l
    0 0
  • posted byTrollingbro on 03/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The price is seriously its strong point. it Records audio in Very High quality concider you do the steps needed to make it sound good Cons:Other than it looking a bit silly without the stand, I have no cons for it. The stand falling is not a problem if you jus... Read more

2 3
  • posted byMuckyxD on 01/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The Microphone are made by a good material, have a good sound and you can do a lot of sound work with him. The support are good too but a little hard to manipulate some times. The quality of the recording is much superior than other headset microphones. Cons:Sometimes bec... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypaulomauricio on 01/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Can use on your computer or even on the microphone input from other audio devices. Even without using any test equipment, it should be noted that the quality is very good, with a good sensitivity for high and low frequencies. There is a control that adjusts th... Read more

1 0
  • posted byshpax on 12/23/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Quite good build qulity Volume control is handy Long cable and seems durable Very good and clear sound so far Cons:Build quality is not perfect but for the price it is not a problem. It has tendency to fall down in some positions whilst put onto tripod OtherTh... Read more

0 0
  • posted byELPETR on 11/17/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The microphones is very good. It came in decent packaging and arrived without any damage. It has a fairly long cable so you won't have any problems reaching the back of your pc etc. The mic comes with a little tripod to hold it in place which is also nice. Con... Read more

3 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections