Customer’s impression:
Nenhum
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Good microphone

posted by ELPETR on 11/17/2012
    3 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

The microphones is very good. It came in decent packaging and arrived without any damage. It has a fairly long cable so you won't have any problems reaching the back of your pc etc. The mic comes with a little tripod to hold it in place which is also nice.

Cons:

The build quality isn't excellent. The tripod is made better than the microphone itself which was a surprise. I don't think the volume control is necessary as it needs to be kept on 100% most of the time anyway.

OtherThoughts:

Fraps ( screen recording software ) is able to pick up the microphone but is very quiet. I use Cyberlink's PowerDirector to record the audio but have to boost it once I'm done as it is quiet. For some reason it works really well in skype and has no volume issues.

Bottomline:

It is a good microphone. It might be on the larger side and might not have the best build quality but certainly does what is should. It is priced very well and is also available in a USB version.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections