DX » Community » Reviews » Car Charger + USB Data Cable for Samsung i9100 Galaxy S II / i9000 Galaxy S
  • 5 star 8 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysergioaranda on 03/28/2014

es un producto que me permite cargar el celular mientras conduzco en el auto y ademas lo puedo usar desde una computadora, es compacto y se guarda en cualquier espacio de mi vehiculo. tiene una luz testigo que me dice cuando esta funcionando.- la luz de testigo de funcionamiento tal vez es algo potente u durante la noche distrae. por todavia no he encontrado ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byantikarea07 on 08/05/2013

Finally managed to find me a cable that is good and solid, in addition to holding the connector belongs. This data and charging cable is just right for my S5570. With a clear conscience I can send other vendors to hell, because this cable also has a berm tabs (not plastic but metal). Manufacturer of cable knew very well what produced and how it is produced.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byricardoknaf on 07/25/2013

Nice product and made with good material. it is very small and fits well on a 12v connector. it is shipped with a usb cable. very good price for the kit it cant charge a galaxy S4 i9500 battery or a galaxy note n7100 battery or other phone that requires more then 500mA. if it is a 1000mA charger, it could do the job. This both mentioned cell phones ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNadja287 on 07/01/2013

The type, model and color ar good and same as shown by the seller, the product is good for the suggested price. The quality is as expected. excellent product and easy and smooth application ... Available for all car types and any charger types also. Maybe the price could have been a little bit lower, compared to the other internet sites that sell this ... Read more

Car charger
    0 0
  • posted byshadowpucci on 06/18/2013

Really Useful. Works perfect in the car. I´m using itt in an old peugeot, without any problem. The wire and the connector are not so good, but it works. You can use it with the OEM wire of the phone also. Sometimes it makes miscontact in the phone, so i has discarted the wire and i´m using the OEM one. The led is really brighty. In the night ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDmabres on 05/27/2013

Very compact USB car charger. Good quality as well as nice appearance. It has a red light that shows when is plugged into the car and with power. It seems to be slower to charge tan usual charger but it perfectly raises battery to 100% after a few hrs of charging. It could be useful to have more data about potencial ampliances that this charger can ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byervin79 on 01/25/2013

Nice finish, good quality. very useful gadget. It gives the look of more expensive charger, than it is. But the most important of all, it does the job it's meant for. Cable length is just enough, fits between the car's lighter socket and the windshield, and there is not much cable hanging all over the car. It doesn't fit in any car. In most of them ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDanielBenSasson on 09/30/2012

It’s a must for every car, especially if you own an energy hungry phone as the Samsung Galaxy. I often try to conserver battery power to make sure I have the phone working till the end of the day, but now at least I can charge it while I’m driving. It’s so compact I keep it in the car’s ash tray just next to the power plug and I can even close the lid.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byojpj on 07/18/2012

Very practical and very useful in old cars without any kind of new technology, and where we gadgets need energy. It's very small and easy to carry for any where. It's is a little fragile and the central pin had a problem with the spring... You have to handle very carefully to avoid damages. Despite the fragility it's very useful and I recommend to by ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byShaiSc on 09/19/2011

Item looks good and of good quality. a very nice pro is that the transformer itself sits almost flush in the lighter socket. it's very small. another nice thing is that it a 5v usb, so it can be used to power any usb device, not just this phone. you get a nice data cable too. I have a few different lighter sockets in my car and on one of them it didn'... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections