Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byparloh01 on 12/17/2013

A very nice chistmas decoration. Connect to your computers usb and the tree will light in different colors. Light is strong enogh. Really nice. You will not regret it if you buy this nice christmas tree and connect it to your computers usb. A very nice chistmas decoration. Connect to your computers usb and the tree will light in different colors. Light ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybetofdez on 12/14/2012

It's very easy to use It's very beautiful with bright colors Of course, It's very cheap. Low light, I think it's necessary more powerful, beause with natural light you can't see the colors into the tree. If you are looking for a small typical Christmas gift and very cheap, this is your choice. You can use it in the office, in your home or in every place.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBelcat on 11/10/2011

- Just plug it into your USB port - Slowly alternates between colours - LED will last a long time - Rather small, I can cover the whole tree with my hand - DX pictures make it to be a brighter than it is (they took the pictures in the dark), the light doesn't reach all the way to the tips of the tree, but it is very visible in the middle in regular ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections