DX » Community » Reviews » Mini LCD Flashlight-Style Digital Projection Keychain Clock
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byventasortiz2009 on 09/25/2013

- Very easy to setup - You can project the time everywhere - People enjoy this as a gift - Very cheap for the product it is - You can carry it wherever you go - None I could see in it, besides could be a little fragile to carry it in a bag or some place you can brake it Good for a gift, it still has ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byandreaarzensek on 08/31/2013

- nice design - relatively small - reasonable quality - key-chain to attach - can be read from 10cm to 150 cm (depends on the light conditions - see cons) - cool gadget so show around to your friends - FREE shipping from China makes another story for your friends - batteries are installed in the device ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybaseldx on 03/12/2013

You can just protect the current time everywhere: on the wall, your desk etc. It feels quite solid and is quite easy to set it up. It's only useable in really dark situations. The only possible way to use it in daylight is to project in the shadow of something, it isn't readable in normal daylight. You ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPerchilo on 10/31/2012

They work, and this is most important! At night, an elderly person can easily shine on the ceiling or wall and see the current time on the larger sizes by pressing a single button. I do not know how much is enough batteries, but we'll see with time. If there will be a long life, and claims that this ... Read more

Mini LCD Flashlight-Style Digital Projection Keych Mini LCD Flashlight-Style Digital Projection Keych Mini LCD Flashlight-Style Digital Projection Keych Mini LCD Flashlight-Style Digital Projection Keych Mini LCD Flashlight-Style Digital Projection Keych Mini LCD Flashlight-Style Digital Projection Keych Mini LCD Flashlight-Style Digital Projection Keych

0 0 0

• posted bylobosepultura on 07/08/2011

:-Cheap! -Batteries included! -Nice light! -Small. -Very useful to have with you on your keychain. -Big on / off button for it's purpose. -The button-started having a bad contact after 2 days of use so the light is very dim when I press the button normally. -Lacked the plastic thingy That separates the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byroopei on 05/12/2011

It's very easy to look clock when it's night and very dark. I've noticed that batteries doesn't go off fast which is really good.Big button to project the clock on wall. It's just the right size not too big , not too small It was tough job to set the time for me even when i followed the instructions ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byquicksand1977 on 04/21/2011

It is a very easy to use clock that may help you to see the time during night-time. I always have problems to sleep with a lot of light but this device is perfect for the purpose The batteries don't fit very well and when the keyring falls the time switches inmediately to 12:00 so you have to configure ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPandanz on 03/15/2011

Well i got this on a whim and really .. its a fun little toy. I can project the time all over the place (much to the pleasure and pain of others). Hangs nicely on a key chain and is great to out geek a friend! Ummm well to start with its a bit chubby. Not badly just seems a bit bigger than it should ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarckd on 11/08/2010

It is a really nice produtc and keychain to carry on with your keys. Seems very precise on the timing and the projection works as a charm. It is really light, which may also be a con. It brought a small plastic protecting the batterys, that is always good. Brings instructions in english Really light ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byteresinhajesus on 09/26/2010

It's beautiful designs, in the dark in an area of approximately 5 meters quietly being visible. PTBR:É muito bonito, projeta, no escuro , em uma área de aproximadamente 5 metros tranquilamente, sendo vísivel . I do not know why, but my watch time delayed a little time, it must be some ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections