Pros: great product easy to use, a bit tricky to install
cons: build quality not great when installed feels like it is going to break. It is a bit noisy.
overall the product is great it is as shown the pictures easy to use and makes ur laptop cool at all the time Read more
The COoling fan is very useful for overheatig laptops.
It Cools the laptop.
It looks GOod glowing in blue.
Price is Great! Very hard to mount unless it fits your laptop perfectly. Some adjustements might be needed.
The light cant be turned off and at night the light is way too strong if you are trying ... Read more
- Works great
- Low cost
- Very easy to use
- Blue color looks somewhat nice - Seems like low quality
- Somewhat loud - I bought this fan because my laptop would overheat and crash; after using the fan, I have experienced this issue FAR less than before. Thought the fan is a little loud, ... Read more
It sucks out the air from my laptop.
Gives a tight fit on the laptop.
Makes the laptop less hot so it does not burn my left hand. It doesn't cool it down like i thought it would.
Sometimes when i screw it in tightly it just removes itself. My laptop didn't actually had a vertical airduct it is 45 degrees ... Read more
- Very small and light, you can carry it around with your laptop;
- Interesting and easy way to install on the laptop; - Cool design. Only one - it is pretty loud. - Even though the fan is pretty strong and loud it only reduce temperature for about 5 degrees;
- Blue led is nice, but can be annoying at ... Read more
- Pretty useful
- Low noise
- Fits very well in the laptop
- Reduce the temperature about 5 degrees, more than less.
- Small - Produce vibrations on the laptop and the desk
- It could have a better performance by reducing a few more temperature degrees. - Excellent price/product relationship.
- Good ... Read more
Kept my laptop cooler in rooms where air conditioning isn't available. Ordered 2 of these and both are working fine. A bit noisy, so I only use it when playing games where laptop temps can reach around 70 to 80 degrees. Could have made a bigger version, about half an inch wider and a bigger fan. Vent ... Read more
usefull, good powered. very easy to carry it with your laptop. I have a dell vostro i7 using two monitors runing ubuntu, it burns using a traditional cooler; i use this cooling fan to increase the cooling (two coolers at the same time) and solve my problem. a little vibration that you can feel when your ... Read more
- It does help cooling the laptop
- Small and light, easy to carry in your bag with your laptop
- Very neat, the blue light completes the visual
- expandable wire helps positioning (you can position it far from it's power source) -Too Small, maybe a bigger one would refresh more
- It just speed the air ... Read more
Great cooling fan for my laptop! The temperature used to stay around 90 but with this device, has dropped down to 70! Easy to install, compatible on most laptops and very light so it doesn't weigh the laptop down and is easy to carry everywhere! None that I can think of apart that it can be a tad loud ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.