Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byIRyuu on 06/08/2014

The COoling fan is very useful for overheatig laptops. It Cools the laptop. It looks GOod glowing in blue. Price is Great! Very hard to mount unless it fits your laptop perfectly. Some adjustements might be needed. The light cant be turned off and at night the light is way too strong if you are trying to sleep for instance. Nothing i can think of its ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjakey140 on 01/31/2014

- Works great - Low cost - Very easy to use - Adaptable - Blue color looks somewhat nice - Seems like low quality - Somewhat loud - I bought this fan because my laptop would overheat and crash; after using the fan, I have experienced this issue FAR less than before. Thought the fan is a little loud, it is no louder than my laptop fan. - Shipping took ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCmendonis on 09/14/2013

It sucks out the air from my laptop. Gives a tight fit on the laptop. Makes the laptop less hot so it does not burn my left hand. It doesn't cool it down like i thought it would. Sometimes when i screw it in tightly it just removes itself. My laptop didn't actually had a vertical airduct it is 45 degrees askew, so i have to have it on the edge of a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRuStAk on 09/02/2013

- Very small and light, you can carry it around with your laptop; - Interesting and easy way to install on the laptop; - Cool design. Only one - it is pretty loud. - Even though the fan is pretty strong and loud it only reduce temperature for about 5 degrees; - Blue led is nice, but can be annoying at night. - Fixing it on the side of a laptop is not ... Read more

Attached
    0 0
  • posted byrodry15 on 08/11/2013

- Pretty useful - Low noise - Fits very well in the laptop - Reduce the temperature about 5 degrees, more than less. - Small - Produce vibrations on the laptop and the desk - It could have a better performance by reducing a few more temperature degrees. - Excellent price/product relationship. - Good build quality I truly recommend this product for use ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjeedo on 07/31/2013

Kept my laptop cooler in rooms where air conditioning isn't available. Ordered 2 of these and both are working fine. A bit noisy, so I only use it when playing games where laptop temps can reach around 70 to 80 degrees. Could have made a bigger version, about half an inch wider and a bigger fan. Vent should have been at the tip not at the right side ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypedidostango on 06/18/2013

usefull, good powered. very easy to carry it with your laptop. I have a dell vostro i7 using two monitors runing ubuntu, it burns using a traditional cooler; i use this cooling fan to increase the cooling (two coolers at the same time) and solve my problem. a little vibration that you can feel when your writing at the laptop. and a soft sound also. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydarthjee on 04/18/2013

- It does help cooling the laptop - Small and light, easy to carry in your bag with your laptop - Very neat, the blue light completes the visual - expandable wire helps positioning (you can position it far from it's power source) -Too Small, maybe a bigger one would refresh more - It just speed the air flow, which helps cooling the laptop down -The ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydonnot on 03/16/2013

Great cooling fan for my laptop! The temperature used to stay around 90 but with this device, has dropped down to 70! Easy to install, compatible on most laptops and very light so it doesn't weigh the laptop down and is easy to carry everywhere! None that I can think of apart that it can be a tad loud Blue LED gives it a bit of style Much more efficient ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjckfonteles on 01/05/2013

The price is very good, in comparison with others coolers models. The small size, gets flexibility. During it functions, it is noisy and when I was working during the night, it is huge. There is a blue light, every time on, if your intention is to use on bed, may be inconvenient to your partner. Look it only functions well with notebooks with end of ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections