- Convert SATA power to Molex for all IDE devices : DVD players, HDD, internal DVB-S Card (Skystar 2)
- Easy to use & to install, it works very well for me and no special knowledge needed to use it.
- Build quality and the connectors are solid.
- A small price compared to the usefulness. No cons for me. I absolutely do not see any fault or weakness.... Read more
Build quality: not made with cheap materials; easy of use: just plug it and go! REALLY easy to install! No tech knowledge needed to use it. The price could be a little bit lower, but it worth the money. Perfect to connect old devices (like IDE HDD and IDE DVD-ROM drives) to new power supply who have only SATA power connectors. No user manual supplied,... Read more
this cable is great for power supplies that have lots of SATA power cables but don't have enough Molex connectors for your machine. good length, not too long not too short the molex pins aren't sitting perfectly in the connector, u have to twist the cable a bit and play with it but it fits a very useful cable to have this is a very good cable to have.... Read more
If you have power supply that dont have much sata power cable then you can use this converter to use Molex. Quality is great, you can also use sleeves if you know how to do it. Price is cheap with regards to free shipping. SSD, HDD and DVD Drives all are using sata power connector. The only use in my humble opnion in using molex in today's PC is the ... Read more
- Very good build quality
- Nice length
- Wires thickness good
- They fit perfectly into my fans conectors and IDE DVDRW molex power conector
- Shipped in time - Not found - Very usefull for new PSUs used with antique hardware (i.e. IDE devices, molex-only powered fans)
- Treir length allows you to reach even far away componentes, such as case-bottom ... Read more
Did exactly what I needed. I only have SATA power in my Dell Optiplex 745. I bought a USB 3.0 card that needs supplemental power and has a Molex connector. With this cable I was able to bridge from SATA to Molex and power the USB card. Wire is very short. The SATA cable I had available was for the DVD or floppy drive at the top of the case and the USB ... Read more
Solid build, good quality. Price. None. These sort of adapters are pretty rare in fact, but quite useful if you like to do cable management inside your PC's case. Because SATA power connectors are getting more and more use these days, you can easily run out of conventional molex power connectors. This is where this adapter will be good at! Another usage ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.