DX » Community » Reviews » SATA to Molex Power Converter Cable (15cm-Length)
Customer’s impression:
Useful отлично Superb
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBadre88 on 09/06/2015

Good Product I use it to run USB 3.0 hub on my computer, every thing is good no problem ;)

0 0 0

• posted byTepek on 07/19/2015

I have bought few of these and they all work very well. Very useful if the only free power cables have SATA connectors and/or you need some extra cable length. I use these f.ex. with USB3 PCI cards.

0 0 0

• posted byzvpblog on 05/19/2015

Было необходимо получить из матери с питанием от DC внешнего источника где есть только sata и mini sata для привода, обычный molex для питания корзины hdd. Очень выручили данные переходники. Такая удивительно простая вещь, хоть и довольно редко необходимая (чаще требуется из molex получить sata),... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNzureuzint on 10/27/2014

for a long time i was looking for this cable, it works right out of the "bag", used it to convert sata power to molex to connect an old DVD drive in a pc. worth the money 4 sure

0 0 0

• posted byVanTek on 03/09/2014

- Convert SATA power to Molex for all IDE devices : DVD players, HDD, internal DVB-S Card (Skystar 2) - Easy to use & to install, it works very well for me and no special knowledge needed to use it. - Build quality and the connectors are solid. - A small price compared to the usefulness. No I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKrieg88 on 10/26/2012

Build quality: not made with cheap materials; easy of use: just plug it and go! REALLY easy to install! No tech knowledge needed to use it. The price could be a little bit lower, but it worth the money. Perfect to connect old devices (like IDE HDD and IDE DVD-ROM drives) to new power supply who I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byl337cookie on 10/19/2012

this cable is great for power supplies that have lots of SATA power cables but don't have enough Molex connectors for your machine. good length, not too long not too short the molex pins aren't sitting perfectly in the connector, u have to twist the cable a bit and play with it but it fits a very... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byamp42 on 09/03/2012

If you have power supply that dont have much sata power cable then you can use this converter to use Molex. Quality is great, you can also use sleeves if you know how to do it. Price is cheap with regards to free shipping. SSD, HDD and DVD Drives all are using sata power connector. The only use a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfgiraldi on 07/06/2012

- Very good build quality - Nice length - Wires thickness good - They fit perfectly into my fans conectors and IDE DVDRW molex power conector - Shipped in time - Not found - Very usefull for new PSUs used with antique hardware (i.e. IDE devices, molex-only powered fans) - Treir length allows you... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAntonioGPS2 on 02/17/2012

Great cable, very solid and even nice.. Useful in my case because I have a new power source in my PC computer, and an old molex conection in a USB 3.0 reader. The cable allowed me to extend an ATA conection from the power source so it reached the reader Es un magnifico cable que me ha permitido a... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere