DX » Community » Reviews » SATA to Molex Power Converter Cable (15cm-Length)
Customer’s impression:
Useful отлично Superb Good products. Fits perfect.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymcmulan on 04/26/2016

Câble introuvable ailleurs Fait pour quoi il est prévu

Sata vers Molex Sata vers Molex

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byZo22y on 03/16/2016

Pros: cheap, does its job well Cons: nothing.

0 0 0

• posted byAPK2014 on 12/20/2015

Just pro's: Good product. Fits ok. Does do its job.

Impression:Good products. Fits perfect. ;

0 0 0

• posted byBadre88 on 09/06/2015

Good Product I use it to run USB 3.0 hub on my computer, every thing is good no problem ;)

Impression:Useful,Superb;

0 0 0

• posted byTepek on 07/19/2015

I have bought few of these and they all work very well. Very useful if the only free power cables have SATA connectors and/or you need some extra cable length. I use these f.ex. with USB3 PCI cards.

0 0 0

• posted byzvpblog on 05/19/2015

Было необходимо получить из матери с питанием от DC внешнего источника где есть только sata и mini sata для привода, обычный molex для питания корзины hdd. Очень выручили данные переходники. Такая удивительно простая вещь, хоть и довольно редко необходимая (чаще требуется из molex получить sata),... Read more

Impression:отлично;

0 0 0

• posted byNzureuzint on 10/27/2014

for a long time i was looking for this cable, it works right out of the "bag", used it to convert sata power to molex to connect an old DVD drive in a pc. worth the money 4 sure

Impression:Superb;

0 0 0

• posted byVanTek on 03/09/2014

- Convert SATA power to Molex for all IDE devices : DVD players, HDD, internal DVB-S Card (Skystar 2) - Easy to use & to install, it works very well for me and no special knowledge needed to use it. - Build quality and the connectors are solid. - A small price compared to the usefulness. No I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKrieg88 on 10/26/2012

Build quality: not made with cheap materials; easy of use: just plug it and go! REALLY easy to install! No tech knowledge needed to use it. The price could be a little bit lower, but it worth the money. Perfect to connect old devices (like IDE HDD and IDE DVD-ROM drives) to new power supply who I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byl337cookie on 10/19/2012

this cable is great for power supplies that have lots of SATA power cables but don't have enough Molex connectors for your machine. good length, not too long not too short the molex pins aren't sitting perfectly in the connector, u have to twist the cable a bit and play with it but it fits a very... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere