DX » Community » Reviews » BTY Rechargeable 1.2V 300mAh Ni-MH AAA Batteries (4-Piece Pack)
Customer’s impression:
ótimas
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymacionilo on 08/21/2014

Esta é a segunda vez que compro e valeu muito a compra. Read more

Pilhas recarregáveis.

Impression:ótimas;

0 0 0

• posted byaereimer on 05/01/2014

No pros. Actually, it is chep, but it does not really matter. They did not exploded The battery is cheap but the capacity is a joke. I measured on my LaCrosse charger and the real capacity is ~ 200mAh. I bought many batteries in DX and, recently I was looking for a cheap rechargeable battery to use in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZivBar on 04/29/2014

They look like batteries if you want to take a picture of them. It is cheap price for a batteries. But considering they are not real batteries, this is a high price for 4 small cylinders of metal. They are not really batteries. They are useless, waste of money, does not work, a hoax, a fake, anything ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byczmax on 04/10/2014

NOTHING!!! small capacity of 280mAh high price shells of these surface These batteries are very poor. I bought a flashlight, shining moment nicely, but for the moment they are discharged. In the computer mouse lasts about 5 days, then the mouse stops working. Capacity testing, I found that they have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydiborn on 03/28/2014

They are quite cheap to buy, but the quality of the charge from the batteries is really bad and poor. You can charge them within 20 min to full power, after that they are also fast discharged as at extremely fast. As I mentioned it above here, the battery's just suck they are so fast on low power and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystanetzz on 02/16/2014

no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no It is not 135, it's 350 mAh !!! I have an opd pair of batteries SoShine , from DealExtreme. its weight ... Read more

0 0 5

• posted byMickLight on 12/30/2013

Cheap.... .... in all regards. Capacity is NOWHERE near the specified 3000 mAh! MEASURED Capacity is 150-400 mAh! varying between cells. PLUS they drop quickly in regards of current, meaning that even less capacity can be used. I cannot say anything about the build quality, but I doubt it is I did not ... Read more

3 0 14

• posted byMakSim345 on 12/20/2013

No pros actually. Battery's are complete fake, I suppose there is nothing inside, just an empty shell. They even not 1350 mAh by description, seller says that "acutal 500mAh" hose battery's are simply fake crap. I was not able to charge them on any of my chargers. Battery are very light, it ... Read more

1 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections