DX » Community » Reviews » BTY Rechargeable 1.2V "3000mAh" Ni-MH AA Batteries (4-Piece Pack)
  • 5 star 2 ( 17% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 2 star 2 ( 17% )
  • 1 star 7 ( 58% )
Customer’s impression:
great Happy! Amazed!!
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrnd3nvb3svout on 09/16/2014

PROS: It works perfect, well made, perfec at all CONS: I got only four! I should Buy two AT LEAST... I did, but im waiting for them and it takes about twenty days to arrive. In the Bottom: you should buy it with no doubts! It will do... I promess Buy also a charger... they have lot of them in this website Read more

Impression:Happy!,Amazed!!;

0 0
  • posted byklausagro on 07/25/2014

Pros: very powerfull, recharges fast, very good price, came in good package. Cons: The size is a little bit bigger than regular batteries, so depending on what you are using, you have to push it a little bit to make it fit. Overall: very nive product, i´ve been using for a while and it seems to have the same lifespan that id had when new. Read more

Impression:great;

0 0
  • posted bymastermurphys on 04/07/2014

Nothing at all. Even price is too expansive ! But charged in few minutes. and I dont expect that it will last for more than 2-3 charging before thet all go dead. Real capacity is only 350 or less, each of the 4 batteries which is extremely low. Every possible cons, because this is a CON! As I stated, complete trash, it is better as if you through you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVizija on 03/25/2014

There is no pros. This is complete fake and waste of money, first when I put them in inteligent charger, charger immediatelly show me that one battery is dead! This is unusable bateries, it is not 700mah as it is stated, but around 300mah, they are very lightweigh, and I dont expect that it will last for more than 2-3 charging before thet all go dead.... Read more

1 1
  • posted byViszketeg on 03/19/2014

The weight of the batteries is about the half of an average AA battery. There is a good explanation for it, see the cons. :) The capacity (measured with a Voltcraft IPC-1 charger) is less than 500 mAh for each of the 4 batteries which is extremely low compared to the claimed 3000 mAh. Their size is correct so they fit into devices requiring AA batteries.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byswinghome on 03/02/2014

Nothing at all. Even price is too expansive ! But charged in few minutes... Real capacity is only 350 mA.h !!! tested with a computed charger. Discharged an charged 3 times : about 350 mA.h real capacity measured. Discharged in less than 2 hours at 200 mA of consumption. too expansive according perfs. Weigth is very low, they seems to be empty. Don'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byczmax on 02/17/2014

nothing 3000mAh seller lists, in reality, the capacity of 680mAh price The battery I ordered an external flash to the camera. When I unpacked it, so it was strange that they are too light. Flash not go on. I've done over the charger capacitive test and found that the batteries have an average of 680mAh. When I re-read the product description, I found ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypokemonchik on 02/16/2014

In these batteries plus price alone and nothing else. Better to pay 2 times more and take better batteries, and these can be immediately thrown out. Even a flashlight does not want to work for them. I read the reviews and hoped for these seemingly good batteries, and eventually received a total disappointment. Charger rejects them, throws an error. ... Read more

BTY Rechargeable 1.2V "3000mAh" Ni-MH AA BTY Rechargeable 1.2V "3000mAh" Ni-MH AA
    0 0
  • posted byKazu8181 on 02/02/2014

Very light. no include battery cells?Very light. no include battery cells?Very light. no include battery cells?Not be written than 500 characters. It is a bad product. less than 700maH Charging is completed soon, and will run out soon.Charging is completed soon, and will run out soon.Charging is completed soon, and will run out soon.Charging is completed ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEmrez3 on 01/31/2014

general look of batteries. Cosmetically good and whatever you dont expect from a rechargeable battery... I buyed 2 package (4+4=8 batteries) half of them doesnt accept charge (they re out of order), and the chargeable ones even terrible, it writes 3000mah but in real, they re only 1000mah aprox. (I use a top quality GP brand charger.) These are useless,... Read more

8 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections