DX » Community » Reviews » Swimming Nose Clips + Silicone Earplugs Set - Random Color
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypaschendale on 05/07/2013

You might need some time to adjust to the earplugs, but after that it's OK. It works as it should and the price is very good. Similar ones are sold 5x in retailers The container is not very practical, you can easily break or damage it if you are not careful. The bulges in the container could be better ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMalefucius on 12/08/2012

Ear plugs work all right. A bit uncomfortable at first as it takes some time to get used to but once you can tolerate it it works great. Comes in a nice container on its own. Maybe my nose is too fat or something but I can't seem to get the nose clip to fit so I can't really review this part. Ear plugs ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysaboteur9 on 11/09/2012

Excellent sit on the nose! Not too tight and at the same time, do not miss the water! Now you can easily dive in the pool and do not bother with chlorinated water That product is great. Earplugs not used yet but I think with them, too, all right! Cons No, if only to consider the fact that were long! ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalesgruden on 09/06/2012

I bought this item becouse of Earplugs. Those are working great and I use them for snorkling. When I did not use them after snorkling the ears was hurting me. After that my ears was fine. That product is great. Nose clips I don't use, becouse probably my nose is too big and it allways falling down. But ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections