DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Folding Knife (5.3cm-Blade)
  • 5 star 7 ( 64% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 36% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySarCarstic on 04/14/2014

A great size to carry on a keyring, in your pocket or fits nicely into carry pocket in my bag. Very sharp and handy for opening stubborn packaging, or any of a hundred other uses. I end up using this all the time for things, it has been one of the best knife purchases I have made. Very small, so not good for some things, but not an issue for most uses ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynoxfuchs on 09/03/2013

First of all, this little knife may be the sharpest one I got from DX. Seriously you don't need to sharpen it; out of the box performance is very good. It looks better than it looks in the photographs here. Sturdy, shiny and tiny. No scratches. Folding mechanism works well. Veeery affordable. No cons. I got more than I paid for. I didn't expect it to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted by5letterword on 09/01/2013

Surprisingly sharp and the build quality is better than expected. For its size it has performed very well in every task i have used it for. None so far. It is tiny, in my work pants i keep it in a pocket designed for a pen. If it is a cheap tiny knife you are looking for i can recommend this. I have used it daily for a couple of weeks now for everything ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKadima on 08/04/2013

Really nice small & sharp knife! Bought one for my GF & she loves it, she uses its for cutting off the vegetables in the garden. It's folding easily and stays ferm open. It has a nice stainless steel blade and the wood on the handle is great, just like the price. No, it's a great little knife! A nice little knife to have attached to a set of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydannyaus on 07/17/2013

It is small and light, you'll hardly notice you're carrying it. Blade came razor sharp. Comes in handy anytime you need to do a small cutting job and don't want to make do with something makeshift like a key. Speaking of keys, the small loop on the end of the knife comes in handy for attaching it to a keychain so it's always ready. Lack of any blade ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygeorgewren on 07/08/2013

Sharp straght from the box and it is very useful, not big and not too small so still big enough to get a good grip. The blade is legal to carry in the UK so it is a good tool to have on your key ring. A bit stiff to open and close but nothing too bad to where it irritates me, this should ease off after some use. The stiffness of the knife will properly ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylordultra on 06/03/2013

This knife is fairly attractive. The colours are nice and look exactly like the photos. The blade shape is unique and looks great. It came super sharp. The folding mechanism is quite stiff. I can see people cutting themselves while closing this. It sticks in the 90 degrees open position. Given the blade shape, you can't just use your palm to close it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydann1366 on 05/05/2013

It's a super sharp little thing, that i find very useful for a wide range of uses, and maybe the best thing about it is that it's perfectly legal to wield in public (In Denmark, which has a very strict knife/weapon regulatory. Due to the blades shape, the point is very efficient to open all kind of sealing's with. I can't find anything that is wrong ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCreich1973 on 02/27/2013

é um canivete pequeno, cabe perfeitamente no chaveiro ou no bolso sem atrapalhar. muito pratico para qualquer momento que se precise de uma pequena lamina. O fio é bom e o acabamento não é dos melhores mas também não deixa a desejar. A mola poderia ser um pouco mais forte, mas nada realmente contra. Me parece que o pino ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySubintro on 01/30/2013

Solid build, doesn't feel flimsy at all Nice and slim, can fit in any pocket or even on a key chain Nice and sharp out of the package, although I like to sharpen my blades anyway Keeps its sharpness Didn't come with a keychain, but has a hole for one The closing mechanism isn't the smoothest Would come in very useful and fit any needs which requires ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections