DX » Community » Reviews » GU10 3.5W 3200K 260-Lumen 20x5050 SMD LED Warm White Light Bulb (AC 220~240V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjogik on 04/02/2014

You get what you expect: a decent replacement for a 50W halogen bulb giving warm light at low cost for a long, long time: mines have been working for more than a year (I have a lot of eihght working in the same room at the same time, all of them working). Mine does seam to glow all night even with the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byne7runner on 01/18/2014

Standard size for a GU10 light bulb Cheap Consumes very little electricity in comparison to 50W GU10 light bulbs I have replaced with these Light is bright, nice and warm. A bit into yellow but not too much. No flickering or flashing Starts right away Easy to use :-) No cons found :-) I bought those ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byantuoshka on 08/24/2013

Realy nice color, a litle brighter than usual 45W halogen bulbs. You need about 4-6 bulbs for 20M2 room to light it up strongly. Well made of quality aliuminium and glass. Chrome ring around gives atractive looking. Really none. Using over a year and all bulbs are still working as new Reccomend for those ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjose_ignacio on 08/18/2013

You get what you expect: a decent replacement for a 50W halogen bulb giving warm light at low cost for a long, long time: mines have been working for more than a year (I have a lot of six working in the same room at the same time, all of them working). Maybe the light tint is more yellowish than I would ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byargab on 05/01/2013

Build quality is really nice with the metal heat sink and glass cover. Color temperature is good, I see no greenish tint with these which is usually a problem with low-cost bulbs. Very bright light for 3.5W, it is capable to replace 35W halogens. Heat sink doesn't get too hot, I can touch it with bare ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfornax on 01/07/2013

- bright (comparable to 50W halogen) - looks good - low power consumption - great floodlight (if you want that) - operating temperature seems ok, I expect it to last some time - light is very yellowish, too much for my taste - as with most white LEDs, color rendering is bad. It just feels strange when ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJonathanroseuk on 09/23/2012

Great light output for just 3.5watts!! Well made, Feels solid. Warm white is just the right colour Mine does seam to glow all night even with the switch off, i need to check my wiring for leaks i think these still cost more than the halogen equivalents Three of these in a room is all you really need.... Read more

2 0 1

• posted byTherioNs on 08/11/2012

I´m really surprised with power of light this spotlight shines, it is pretty close to 50W halogen, but with only 3.5 Watts! I use it in my kitchen and bathroom. Build quality is also very good, main body is from metal and there are screws, so it can be easily disassembled. 5050 smd leds used here ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygonzagallo on 03/13/2012

Fits very Well in every 5 cm spot light. Very well built. Correct K and lumen rating. I am very happy wiyh this product. I replaced 50 W halogen, and although it is not exactly the same, they work fine. Nice light coverage, there are no black spaces. And the best is its extremely low consumption. Delivery ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections