DX » Community » Reviews » GU10 3.5W 3200K 260-Lumen 20x5050 SMD LED Warm White Light Bulb (AC 220~240V)
  • 5 star 5 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjogik on 04/02/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:You get what you expect: a decent replacement for a 50W halogen bulb giving warm light at low cost for a long, long time: mines have been working for more than a year (I have a lot of eihght working in the same room at the same time, all of them working). Cons... Read more

0 0
  • posted byantuoshka on 08/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Realy nice color, a litle brighter than usual 45W halogen bulbs. You need about 4-6 bulbs for 20M2 room to light it up strongly. Well made of quality aliuminium and glass. Chrome ring around gives atractive looking. Cons:Really none. Using over a year and all... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjose_ignacio on 08/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:You get what you expect: a decent replacement for a 50W halogen bulb giving warm light at low cost for a long, long time: mines have been working for more than a year (I have a lot of six working in the same room at the same time, all of them working). Cons:Ma... Read more

0 0
  • posted byargab on 05/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Build quality is really nice with the metal heat sink and glass cover. Color temperature is good, I see no greenish tint with these which is usually a problem with low-cost bulbs. Very bright light for 3.5W, it is capable to replace 35W halogens. Heat sink doesn't get t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfornax on 01/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- bright (comparable to 50W halogen) - looks good - low power consumption - great floodlight (if you want that) - operating temperature seems ok, I expect it to last some time Cons:- light is very yellowish, too much for my taste - as with most white LEDs, color... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJonathanroseuk on 09/23/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great light output for just 3.5watts!! Well made, Feels solid. Warm white is just the right colour Cons:Mine does seam to glow all night even with the switch off, i need to check my wiring for leaks i think these still cost more than the halogen equivalents OtherThoughts:... Read more

1 2
  • posted byTherioNs on 08/11/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I´m really surprised with power of light this spotlight shines, it is pretty close to 50W halogen, but with only 3.5 Watts! I use it in my kitchen and bathroom. Build quality is also very good, main body is from metal and there are screws, so it can be ea... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygonzagallo on 03/13/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Fits very Well in every 5 cm spot light. Very well built. Correct K and lumen rating. I am very happy wiyh this product. I replaced 50 W halogen, and although it is not exactly the same, they work fine. Nice light coverage, there are no black spaces. And the best is its e... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections