Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycrisck on 01/14/2014

Gostei muito do produto, ele é simples de usar. Basta 5minutos com o produto e já está feito! Aplicando duas vezes ao dia já conseguimos ver o resultado em pouco tempo. É muito prático e o aparelho que vem junto ajuda muito. O fato de já vir bateria faz com que não tenhamos que sair procurando bateria para poder ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLaurieDenice on 09/11/2013

despit the negative comments it does its job.. product alone doesnt really do much of a difference HOWEVER try using it with whitening strips.. it works ;-) too long to arrive .., believe it took over 3 weeks or so.. aside from the delay I truly have nothing bad to say about it. its little .. its cute .. its usefull. it is much more convenient rather ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykarinerossi on 01/29/2013

equipment came according to the announcement, all the pieces came without any problems. I seem to be easy to handle and very practical to use. the product is not regulated by the Brazilian ministry of health and has no seal on Inetro so I can not buy this sells it will test even for personal use only The product looks very good is really a pity that ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byJohannesE on 11/11/2012

I think this thing actually works. At least I havent experienced any negative side fects. Very good quality and affordable. I gues this is what you get no matter how much you pay for it some where else. Small tubes with whitening gel that whar out quite soon. Well, im no dentist but I dont think a moderate use of this product would be harmfull, but ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bykalexh on 09/22/2012

- Whitens teeth (just a LITTLE bit) - Batteries are included. - Easy to use (kind of) - Very little gel in the tube. - The light thing is just ridiculous... - Doesn't show results too good.. - Looks like a cheap knockoff of something naughty. - The 10 minutes can be some long minutes. - Light doesn't turn off automatically like the description says.... Read more

Light off - Back Light on - Front Light on - Side
    5 0
  • Meh
    posted byJawshwa on 07/28/2010

Cheaper than other suppliers. Simple to use. Being a man I ignored the instructions but I think it was pretty obvious that I was just supposed to put the paste in the tray and stick it in my mouth with the light in front of it. Does not work. on off button became touchy after a month and will no longer stay on unless button is mashed or held. it's been ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byrogjon on 05/13/2010

Nothing at all. This is a wast of time and money. take a look at this, and many more Researchers you can find on the net. : http://truthinaging.com/body/lamp-and-blue-light-teeth-whitening-doesnt-work Lamp and blue light teeth whitening doesn’t work, Use Gels or strips. This things are working ,but not this blue light. These lamps that are becoming ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byFlavors on 08/19/2008

The best price seen before. The blue leds are so cool. Sorry for may bad english, I´m Braziliam Do not make what promissed! I´ve used about 5 times by 10 to 20 minutes and no effect was reveled. In fact I´m afraid of my theet being yellow, but I thank God that didn´t occurs. I´m not certain that is really good, you have to take ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byquuxo on 02/22/2008

Low cost Uncertain about instructions The device comes with the tray, the light, and two tubes of gel. I noticed that one gel is greenish and the other is clear, though they both seem to have same ingredients listed. So I wondered: what if it is a two part formula, like epoxy is? If they are the same, no harm mixing them, I reasoned. I tried mixing ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byalter on 12/04/2007

Well, it's cheap. Neat little light that you get. Doesn't work as advertised. The ingredients are not the same as on the back of the package. The light doesn't turn off after 10 minutes like it says on the package. The package seems like it's been scanned and reprinted as it's very grainy and has grammatical errors. The ingredients on the inside of ... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections