Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLaurieDenice on 09/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:despit the negative comments it does its job.. product alone doesnt really do much of a difference HOWEVER try using it with whitening strips.. it works ;-)Cons:too long to arrive .., believe it took over 3 weeks or so.. aside from the delay I truly have nothin... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykarinerossi on 01/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:equipment came according to the announcement, all the pieces came without any problems. I seem to be easy to handle and very practical to use.Cons:the product is not regulated by the Brazilian ministry of health and has no seal on Inetro so I can not buy this sells it will... Read more

1 0
  • posted byJohannesE on 11/11/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:I think this thing actually works. At least I havent experienced any negative side fects. Very good quality and affordable. I gues this is what you get no matter how much you pay for it some where else.Cons:Small tubes with whitening gel that whar out quite soon.OtherTho... Read more

2 0
  • posted bykalexh on 09/22/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:- Whitens teeth (just a LITTLE bit) - Batteries are included. - Easy to use (kind of)Cons:- Very little gel in the tube. - The light thing is just ridiculous... - Doesn't show results too good.. - Looks like a cheap knockoff of something naughty. - The 10 minutes... Read more

Light off - Back Light on - Front Light on - Side
    5 0
  • Meh
    posted byJawshwa on 07/28/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Cheaper than other suppliers. Simple to use. Being a man I ignored the instructions but I think it was pretty obvious that I was just supposed to put the paste in the tray and stick it in my mouth with the light in front of it. Cons:Does not work. on off button became to... Read more

2 0
  • posted byrogjon on 05/13/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:Nothing at all. This is a wast of time and money. Cons:take a look at this, and many more Researchers you can find on the net. : http://truthinaging.com/body/lamp-and-blue-light-teeth-whitening-doesnt-work OtherThoughts:Lamp and blue light teeth whitening doesn’t work, Use... Read more

3 0
  • posted byFlavors on 08/19/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:The best price seen before. The blue leds are so cool. Sorry for may bad english, I´m Braziliam Cons:Do not make what promissed! I´ve used about 5 times by 10 to 20 minutes and no effect was reveled. In fact I´m afraid of my theet being yellow, but I thank... Read more

3 0
  • posted byquuxo on 02/22/2008

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Low costCons:Uncertain about instructionsOtherThoughts:The device comes with the tray, the light, and two tubes of gel. I noticed that one gel is greenish and the other is clear, though they both seem to have same ingredients listed. So I wondered: what if it is a two... Read more

1 0
  • posted byalter on 12/04/2007

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Well, it's cheap. Neat little light that you get.Cons:Doesn't work as advertised. The ingredients are not the same as on the back of the package. The light doesn't turn off after 10 minutes like it says on the package.OtherThoughts:The package seems like it's b... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections