DX » Community » Reviews » Sensational Headset with Microphone for XBox 360 (2.5mm)
  • 5 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNoahDFA on 11/10/2012

It's a great device, especially for the price. You can hear the people clearly and from what I've heard, I sound a lot more clear than I did on the old mic that came with the Xbox. It seems sturdy so far. Had no mechanical troubles with it at all. It's a little bit uncomfortable. They're a little itchy. Might just be me though. Also it makes it a little ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byedunavas on 09/24/2012

The item is good so far. Maybe works better than the original ones. The finish is great. The price is good. If it work a year will be better than the original. The microphone don´t make noise. You can regulate the volume sound and have the option to mute your microphone. The plug seems to be fragile as the original but costs far less. Less fragile ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byRAZER7463 on 06/19/2012

Looks very cool and is sturdier than the price may lead you to believe. The microphone cable's outer shell is a nice metal ring type layer so it holds place and feels nicer than the OEM Microsoft items. On top of the Microsoft ones it has two headset speakers and they are well padded so you don't feel soreness after mild-long use. Better than the Microsoft ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLannesBrasil29 on 07/15/2010

Product much cheaper than in stores. Here in Brazil we find for U.S. $ 90.00 (U.S. $ 45.00). Manufacturing material apparently good. Arrived well packed and no damage. Apparently, My confusion, he works to replace the sound of the TV, just to onlline games, and even then only for conversation. Setting up the phone is a little hard, and push a little ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byflexx-d on 07/09/2008

A great replacement for a real small price. Bought it and I'm happy. In another review someone says you can't hear sound from the speakers, but you can. You can still hear the sound well. Sound isn't highest quality I've ever heard. Little bit weird sound. Not build of great quality. Not a real long dread/cord/rope.. what's the name in english? Great,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byapixdesign on 01/14/2008

Cheap Big Easy to use Great Replacement Built a little janky and looks like it was cheap I like it and its worth $11 if u need a new one good Read more

0 0
  • posted byteffers on 01/01/2008

Feels substantial, looks great Due to being very tight (at all adjustments) and there being two ear cups that TOTALLY cover the ear hearing the actual game through the TV is very difficult. Sound quality isn't great and is somewhat less than the original cheap MS ones bundled with the console. Wasted the moeny for these as due to the design error (can'... Read more

2 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections