Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKuomin on 01/29/2012

sturdy build, easy to use and does the job right. The case is useful for protecting the scale, it has good battery life. off by 0.1 sometimes most things you weigh on this scale need to be more precise, although tolerable, the fact that it can be off by 0.1 is annoying. I used a 500ml bottle of soap ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bybelgianbuzzer on 08/26/2010

after 3 other models from DealExtreme that did not work at all, this model works like a charm and is of much better quality. Equal measurement all over the weighing plate. Calibration weight of 100 gr came out at 100.2. Could probably be a bit sturdier, but is more than adequate The protective hinged ... Read more

0 0 0

posted byberbez on 03/25/2010

----French---- Super achat je ne regrette pas :) très précise, et très belle, j’utilise pour peser des produit chimique pour la pyrotechnie, c’est le top merci dealextreme Je vais réaliser une petite vidéo, vous allez voir la précision avec une pièce en € ---English---- Super purchase I do not regret ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydaddymak on 12/11/2009

If you don't want to spend a tonne of cash but want the precision that this scale offers, than this is the scale for you. The build quality is suspect, ie: it feels a little cheap. Oh wait, it's less than 20 bucks, it IS cheap. When using a bowl or some other vessel to contain the product being weighed ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byguifercon on 01/26/2009

Very nice design ! Transparent cover to prevent damages ! Very sensitive, you can measure the weight of you whistles ! None so far, the only problem is that I didn't reached the five hundred characters that I must input on my review, but what can I do? I've already described exactly all the pros ans ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytheunoticeable on 11/26/2008

Very accurate down to .01g, and light enough to carry around in your pocket (unlike other "pocket" scales) Backlight is a cool blue and makes the LCD incredibly easy to read. Transparent lid casing swings fully open to allow a jar or plasic lid to be placed on it when turned on to weigh things ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrp_guy on 10/17/2008

small scale, the size of a cell phone. can easily store in your purse or pocket and weight things up to 0.1 grams batteries included were pure garbage. one was full charge and the other was empty. i didn't think they were real because they were extremely light so i squeezed one only to get battery acid ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfixer on 10/09/2008

Its ready for work out of the box. 2xAAA batteries inside for no additional cost. Scale have range of measurement units (not only grams or milligrams) and can be use as pocket weight convertor ))) It can be NETTO/BRUTTO calibrated (just put empty pack and press button for "zeroing"). Very sensitive.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byarnoldho on 08/21/2008

It's very well-built. Feels solid and has "weight" i.e. not flimsy. It looks really nice, clean and silver without rust etc, the blue light is a nice touch but i usually keep it off to save battery. I didn't have standard weights to calibrate it but i tested it out with coins and their official ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byarnoldho on 08/21/2008

It's very well-built. Feels solid and has "weight" i.e. not flimsy. It looks really nice, clean and silver without rust etc, the blue light is a nice touch but i usually keep it off to save battery. I didn't have standard weights to calibrate it but i tested it out with coins and their official ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections