Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytstddj on 08/11/2015

Pros: - it works Cons: - none If you need it, get it. Don't be fooled by the size...Gamecube savegames take very little space and you'll be able to get ~500 of them on this 32mb card.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byeronpj on 05/27/2015

It works very well, no problem at all.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted by1habitaquo on 02/25/2015

Pros: Ideal for savedatas for your GameCube's Game in your Wii Cons: Little storage

Impression:wii;

0 0 0

• posted byBersotti on 08/22/2014

Cool and cheap menoru card fou Game cube or Wii Consele works fine. Quer gastar pouco $$$ e usar um bom memory card? Essa é sua escolha! Tanto no Game cube quanto no wii funcionou perdeitamente. Execelente compra. Barato, funcional, e funciona a contento.

Impression:100%;

0 0 0

• posted byxpj38 on 10/03/2013

Works like a charm. No save corruptions so far. Design matches my Wii perfectly. Fits in the card slot without forcing. Low price. None that I can think of. It works perfectly. I have it for 8 months now and use it occasionally. 32 MB is large enough to store plenty of game save datas. I had to a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMoonhunter on 06/14/2013

It works perfectly. My Wii recognized it immediately. Good size for such a low price. It actually came in its own package! (quite unusual) No cons whatsoever. It does exactly what it's supposed to. I like the fact that it's white - built especially for the Wii, so it actually looks good when in a... Read more

Inserted in Wii

0 0 0

• posted byAlexyKH on 06/05/2013

Always very attentive and always working perfectly Products. An excellent site, all products who I bought arrived. I will buy again. Sometimes through lengthy delivery. But I was in other side of the world maybe for this the post office here is more slow Always very attentive and always working I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byivarnyland on 05/30/2013

- Huge space (32MB should be sufficient for a long, long time) - Cheap - Works flawless, out of the box - As far as I have found, just as good as the original The only con I have, is DX' description of the item. I was looking for a memory card for Gamecube, and this clearly says for Wii. But the... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjabmanthehutt on 01/28/2013

Does exactly what it is intended to do. Fits snugly into the Wii GameCube memory slot. Solid quality build and plastic casing. None so far, everything is what I expected it to be. For the price and capacity, it is well worth the money spent. I have had no issues with it, and I don't expect any. I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhombremoska on 01/16/2013

-Huge storage Capacity -Just as advertised -Very useful when compared to those 4MB cards -Fast writing speed -I have owned it for a bit more than a year and it still works -Got some gamefiles corrupted -no other con i guess I dont know why the files got corrupted. But I still think it's a good to... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere