Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byxpj38 on 10/03/2013

Works like a charm. No save corruptions so far. Design matches my Wii perfectly. Fits in the card slot without forcing. Low price. None that I can think of. It works perfectly. I have it for 8 months now and use it occasionally. 32 MB is large enough to store plenty of game save datas. I had to buy a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMoonhunter on 06/14/2013

It works perfectly. My Wii recognized it immediately. Good size for such a low price. It actually came in its own package! (quite unusual) No cons whatsoever. It does exactly what it's supposed to. I like the fact that it's white - built especially for the Wii, so it actually looks good when plugged ... Read more

Inserted in Wii

0 0 0

• posted byAlexyKH on 06/05/2013

Always very attentive and always working perfectly Products. An excellent site, all products who I bought arrived. I will buy again. Sometimes through lengthy delivery. But I was in other side of the world maybe for this the post office here is more slow Always very attentive and always working perfectly ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byivarnyland on 05/30/2013

- Huge space (32MB should be sufficient for a long, long time) - Cheap - Works flawless, out of the box - As far as I have found, just as good as the original The only con I have, is DX' description of the item. I was looking for a memory card for Gamecube, and this clearly says for Wii. But the Wii ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjabmanthehutt on 01/28/2013

Does exactly what it is intended to do. Fits snugly into the Wii GameCube memory slot. Solid quality build and plastic casing. None so far, everything is what I expected it to be. For the price and capacity, it is well worth the money spent. I have had no issues with it, and I don't expect any. Very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhombremoska on 01/16/2013

-Huge storage Capacity -Just as advertised -Very useful when compared to those 4MB cards -Fast writing speed -I have owned it for a bit more than a year and it still works -Got some gamefiles corrupted -no other con i guess I dont know why the files got corrupted. But I still think it's a good card for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byraven4176 on 12/27/2012

This is an inexpensive, well made, trustworthy, NEW replacement memory card for GameCube. This would not be easy to find where I live anymore. There are none that I am aware of. The man in Play N Trade did try to hand me some nonsense about lead and toxic metals in electronic components from Asia, but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynanerlon on 12/26/2012

The product is amazing, the design is beautiful and it works perfectly. No need to buy the original memory card because it is much cheaper, prettier and has much more recording space. It is a consolidated solution to record your GameCube games. (Tested in Nintento Wii) Nothing to say here The white color ... Read more

O memory card The memory card works perfectly Ridiculous amount of blocks to write

0 0 0

• posted byENESEL on 12/03/2012

LOT of storage space, can hold all my gamecube games I play on the wii. same color than my wii too! Wasn't detected by my wii for a while. I tried to play windwaker but it wouldn't save. When I wanted to play really bad I just cleaned it and pushed it hard in the Memory card slot and since then works ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjackycola on 11/29/2012

This is a perfectly working Memory Card. It has 32MB which equals 507 Blocks. This is the most important thing!!! Some games require 30 Blocks or more... with 1MB (59). But this 32 MB Card has enough Blocks for all of my games! There are no. It works perfectly and i still have 320 Blocks left after saving ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections