DX » Community » Reviews » Compact Stainless Steel High Mountain Camping Gas Stove with Plastic Carrying Box
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byUAromanLV on 12/22/2013

Very good Gas Stove. Rapidly decomposed and ready to work. Comes with a plastic box, which is convenient to store and transport this Gas Stove. Works just fine, the built-in lighter is good, the flare is pretty strong. And there's a built-in nozzle that lets you decide the strengh of the flare. Over ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykamunhas on 09/09/2013

cheap Well Done heats a litre of wather y 2-3 minutes. very stable the lighter does not work, but this is not a real con for me. heats a litre of water in 2-3 minutes 1 minute 30 seconds is enough to heat water to make a cup of tea I would by another for a friend or recommend it to anybody I've tried ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bycp77fk4r on 05/25/2013

Works just fine, the built-in lighter is good, the flare is pretty strong. And there's a built-in nozzle that lets you decide the strengh of the flare. Over all it's a really good product that does the job. One of the legs was loose, so it could easily fold the other way and knock the pot that sat on ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byknowonethefirst on 05/22/2013

Folds into a small plastic box. Has an igniter built-in. Has a metal elastic gas tube that connects to a portable butane container (not included FYI). Has legs that fold nicely and support the stove. Burns strongly and evenly. Has a rather small wind guard around the head. The plastic box is a little ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMattomeo on 10/13/2012

Folds into a very nice plastic case. Fits perfectly in any outdoor cooking set or your backpack. Got a small steel net that heat up and prevent the stove from going out under wind. Fits on standard screw gas tanks. The net at the top wear out after some time. the lighter stopped working for me after ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byudiar on 04/30/2012

Great gas stove. Took this on a 4 day camping trip to the desert and used it extensively to cook, make coffee, grill meat etc. it works well on many types of pots and pans able to heat them fast. Build quiality is good Able to withstand windy conditions one of the screws was a bit loose. doesnt impact ... Read more

1 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections