Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byopenshiny on 12/23/2012

Compatible with Nintendo Game Cube and Nintendo Wii. Works with all the games I tried. I have experienced no compatibility issues. Speed of saving and loading is all right. The plastic does not feel cheap. There are no real cons to this product. Maybe the low capacity, but it's 8MB - as advertised. If ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydlmancheno on 02/01/2012

Works and fits perfect in the Nintendo GameCube. I have not test it on the Wii but I'm sure it will work fine. The only issue is that DX shipping as become VERY slow and now my last two orders are missing items, it is frustrating dealing with DX customer support. The only issue is that DX shipping as ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byParth90 on 06/20/2011

-good quality -easy to plug in and use -matching colour with the white wii console -enough memory for to save a couple of Gamecube games -123 blocks -very cheap -good packed on arrival -no cons on this one I read in other rewies that people had little problems with that it was a little tricky to push ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymadcat1990 on 11/12/2009

I can now finally store my saved games for the gamecube on my wii! Even came formated! 123 Blocks just as promised! Tested on: *Metal Gear Twin Snakes *Legend of Zelda Wind Waker *Luigi's Mansion All worked flawlessly! Kinda hard to put on the wii... a bit of a "tightfit" but push a little and the lil'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDangerMouse82 on 01/24/2009

- It works perfectly in my Wii. - It's very very cheap - The color is perfect - The building quality is OK. - The memory is a little difficult to plug-in and sometimes the Wii don't read it. - No more cons at this time. No other thoughts at this time - I think is a great buy for this price, I buy another ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymileskr on 01/19/2009

-Cheap...well so are most things on DX lol -Handy for Wii or Gamecube. -Seems Sturdy enough. -Small memory card. -Kinda Tricky to get in there, but I blam that on a wierd design by Nintendo... -Not Official "Nintendo approved" and Nintendo hates anything without the "gold seal". I ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybibaheu on 06/26/2008

-It works perfectly in my Wii, with GameCube games, with Gamecube and Wii homebrew software and the Wii Memory Administrator. -It can save a lot of data without compatibility problems. -It is very cheap, and the minimalistic style matches with the Wii The memory is a little difficult to plug-in. Nowadays,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCaioPavanelli on 04/03/2008

Just perfect to use into your wii to save gamecube games. Really cheap.(at least on my country that you'll pay 3x more) Match with wii color. The build quality is not that good, so it could be a litle bit hard to put it on your slot, I think this is the only con.... Oh, and if you must save more than ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNaSKy on 01/31/2008

- Good price. - Build quality is good. - It works. - Difficult to plug-in. - Sometimes, Wii don't read it. Good price for 8Mb. Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydonmiguel on 01/26/2008

Great for Wii users (who doesn't play GC games a lot) The provided blocks number is enough for ~20 games or even more. Tight to plug in. u can backup game saves on Wii (to SD) GC users could buy a bigger one Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections