Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byopenshiny on 12/23/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Compatible with Nintendo Game Cube and Nintendo Wii. Works with all the games I tried. I have experienced no compatibility issues. Speed of saving and loading is all right. The plastic does not feel cheap. Cons:There are no real cons to this product. Maybe the low capac... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydlmancheno on 02/01/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works and fits perfect in the Nintendo GameCube. I have not test it on the Wii but I'm sure it will work fine. Cons:The only issue is that DX shipping as become VERY slow and now my last two orders are missing items, it is frustrating dealing with DX customer su... Read more

0 0
  • posted byParth90 on 06/20/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-good quality -easy to plug in and use -matching colour with the white wii console -enough memory for to save a couple of Gamecube games -123 blocks -very cheap -good packed on arrival Cons:-no cons on this one OtherThoughts:I read in other rewies that people had little... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymadcat1990 on 11/12/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I can now finally store my saved games for the gamecube on my wii! Even came formated! 123 Blocks just as promised! Tested on: *Metal Gear Twin Snakes *Legend of Zelda Wind Waker *Luigi's Mansion All worked flawlessly! Cons:Kinda hard to put on the wii... a bit... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDangerMouse82 on 01/24/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- It works perfectly in my Wii. - It's very very cheap - The color is perfect - The building quality is OK. Cons:- The memory is a little difficult to plug-in and sometimes the Wii don't read it. - No more cons at this time. OtherThoughts:No other thoughts at th... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymileskr on 01/19/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Cheap...well so are most things on DX lol -Handy for Wii or Gamecube. -Seems Sturdy enough. Cons:-Small memory card. -Kinda Tricky to get in there, but I blam that on a wierd design by Nintendo... -Not Official "Nintendo approved" and Nintendo hates anything... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybibaheu on 06/26/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-It works perfectly in my Wii, with GameCube games, with Gamecube and Wii homebrew software and the Wii Memory Administrator. -It can save a lot of data without compatibility problems. -It is very cheap, and the minimalistic style matches with the Wii Cons:The memory is... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCaioPavanelli on 04/03/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Just perfect to use into your wii to save gamecube games. Really cheap.(at least on my country that you'll pay 3x more) Match with wii color. Cons:The build quality is not that good, so it could be a litle bit hard to put it on your slot, I think this is the only con....... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNaSKy on 01/31/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Good price. - Build quality is good. - It works. Cons:- Difficult to plug-in. - Sometimes, Wii don't read it. OtherThoughts: Bottomline:Good price for 8Mb. Read more

0 0
  • posted bydonmiguel on 01/26/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Great for Wii users (who doesn't play GC games a lot) The provided blocks number is enough for ~20 games or even more. Cons:Tight to plug in. OtherThoughts:u can backup game saves on Wii (to SD) Bottomline:GC users could buy a bigger one Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections